Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Any advice

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM
  • 10 Replies
Hi I'm 9.5 weeks and I'm just getting the morning sickness. I used to just get very nauseous but now I'm gettin the whole morning sickness any tips on things that l can eat or even drinks that help with this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
20Keller12
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Normal nausea-friendly diet. Water, crackers, sprite. Also it's a good idea to always have some sort of simple food (again, crackers or similar) with you at all times. I've read that a great way to beat nausea (or at least help with it) is to always have something in your stomach. So just eat small simple snacks throughout the day, and keep drinking water to
20Keller12
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Keep yourself hydrated. And again, keep it to simple foods that are easier to digest. That will lower the risk of your stomach giving up and giving it back to you.
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I used Preggie Pop Drops they actually did help the nausea but not the vomiting. Some other things that can help are ginger(ginger ale, ginger candy, etc.) Eat small frequent meals rather then large ones, it's worse on an empty stomach. Stay hydrated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenzie1817
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Lots of water and not heavy food. (Crackers, soup, sprite, a piece of toast) You don't want to overload your stomach when you already feel like crap. Just take it easy. 

midjet117
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:43 PM

mint gum

KileyC
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Thanks I'm gonna try these I'm supposed to go out for family dinner and maybe some of these can help so I can try to go out
1.hot.mama2005
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Saltines and ginger ale.
JSchoen2
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Sprite and saltine crackers always wrkd for me! :) good luck!
4Seasons-89
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Saltine crackers were my go to when I had nausea when I was pregnant with both my kids. Like everyone has sad though. Do small frequent meals, easy snacks in between and keep hydrated. I had morning sickness my entire pregnancy with my son and only for wo or three weeks with my daughter. Keep my fingers crossed its the few weeks for you. My doctor told me with my son not to lay down after meals and had me take a pregnancy safe antacids to help when I was really having trouble. You could talk to your doctor about that. They also sell those nausea wrist bands. I've never used one but its another idea you could try.
Henrysmomma0915
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Preggie pops and Preggie pop drops. Also saltine crackers.'
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)