Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Sucks Not Having Friends

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM
  • 9 Replies

its kinda sad how most my "friends" disappeared after i have my youngest daughter and right now i was talking with my BD saying how soon ima end up losing it(like telling everyone how i really feel) since i have no one to talk to and keep everything inside.. his response was " really u have no one to talk to? u have all those friends on facebook and u cant talk to one of them about what ur thinking??" i told him that i try to hang out with them and they jst blow me off by saying they will come but end up doing something else with other friends and posting it on their facebook while im at home ready and waiting..at this point im jst tired of trying to hang out with ppl who dnt put in the effort to really hang out with me.. but as soon as i put on my facebook how it sucks not having friends EVERYONE is quick to put "im here for you" or "so im not a friend?...".... like really? who are these ppl trying to fool i been here living in the same house for almost 3 yrs now,home everyday and u cant stop by once to see if we are ok. if ur REAL FRIENDS like u say.. or jst to hang out with us... i really need to leave this city only wish i had the money to go

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ButterflyLette
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:13 AM
Once i found out i was pregnant every one seemed to fall off the edge of the planet until my baby shower then were all pissed when i decided not to invite most of them....your defiantly not the only one! Babies really scare people off apparently
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KenzieandTate
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:38 AM
2 moms liked this

I have had absolutely no social life because no one and no ones parents want them to be around me, afraid teen pregnancy is a disease I suppose.

Going back to school soon, and I suppose they all think I'm still their friend?

JulieBoyd
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:41 AM
I know how you feel, im pretty much in the same boat thats why i deleted my facebook
sami_henri
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Im with u ladies. I have no friends.live in a new state.n all the friends i had floated away wen i told em i was pregnant. 36weeks and 5days
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Hell, the friends that iv got, i found on here. Yeah, there is no hanging out, but there is a lot of talking a picture sharing. I feel like iv met some true friends here that i can trust and talk to about anything. The people that you used to be "friends" with were never your friends if they just suddenly dropped like that.

newmama101812
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM
2 moms liked this
I know exactly how you feel ..I stopped hanging out with most of my friends because they would rather get drunk all the time and I don't want to be that kind of mom.
MommyBee12808
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:36 PM
I know just how you feel. I was 19 and everyone jumped ship except my husband and my family. And now 5 years later, some of those same "friends" are sending invites to their own baby showers and I throw them away because when I needed a friend, they weren't there. I definitely know how you feel.
lovinmommy10
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:43 PM
I kno how ya feel it sucks its like once u tell them ur pregnant or u have a kid thay dissapear ignore u or stand u up :/
Proudmommy8388
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:32 AM

i feel the same way ladies.. :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN