Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

hello im new. not a mom...just yet but i might be :)

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:02 AM
  • 6 Replies

hey everyone! my name is Jessica. I live in California. Im 27. i just joined the site because im looking for some advice on just stuff. im not too close to my mom and dont have many friends. id like to chat with you all if you dont mind about just the every day stuff. not just pregnancy cause i think i am but am too scared and nervous to take a test. anywho if youd like to know anything about me. im not sure how this works but i guess message me or something lol.

have a great day

jessica :)

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Hi and welcome :) my name is Erica I live in Ohio I am a mother of a rambunctious 9 month old and maybe number two on the way we find out valentines day :) welcome again. There are lots of groups to join and just about everyone is amazing and nice :) so jump on in!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
agrisham13mom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Hi Jessica my name is April I am 27 and live in Cali as well! Nice to meet you and welcome to the site :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Hello and welcome! My name is Stephanie. I'm 23. I have 3 little boys; 5.5, 4, 16 months 3 weeks. I had my first at 17, third at 19, and third at 21.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicki1995
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Hello there. I am Nicki. I am married, 17, and i have a 10 month old daughter.

rosekit
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Hi and welcome! I'm Rose, I'm 23, married, and I have 4 kids, 7, 2, 13 months, and 3 weeks. I had my first at 15. 

ms-superwoman
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)