Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

looking for new friends !

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:11 PM
  • 19 Replies
Hello my name is nancy I'm 18 and I have a baby girl named naydine, she's 15 months and I'm looking for new friends. Someone I can talk to :) I'm a very plain simple person, haven't talked to anyone in a while ... So puTting myself out there again lol oh I live in phx az !
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommydino11
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:38 PM

hey im rachel and i have a 15 month old son! i know wat you mean, i was putting my all into my son and didnt bother socializing. i have a few close friends but no one that really gets the mommy thing. so feel free to message me

Kenzie1817
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Hi Nancy! I am also 18(: My name is Mackenzie and I have 20 month old twins and I am also pregnant(: I love meeting new people!

KAP4198
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:17 PM
I'm 20 (21 in June) and have a 3 year old and 5 month old! I live in ga tho! :)
JadesMommy7
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Hi im Ashley. Im 22 with a 9 month old babygirl. Feel free to message me if you wanna chat! :)
20Keller12
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey! I'm 18 (19 at the end of March). I don't have any kids yet but my SO and I will be TTC as soon as I feel the bc pill I'm on has got my hormones under control.
Beliciasmommy
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Hi nancy I'm Katie :) feel free to MSG me anytime I think all of us agree that after having a child or being pregnant u do need new friends; it just sorts doesn't connect with them I'm 17 nd 27 weeks prego with a baby girl named Belicia
K_mama4
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Hi I'm Donna! I'm 22 with a 21 month old. I understand what your talking about the little friends I do have are single and have no kids they don't understand my mommy life feel free to message me.
Blackroses137
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Hey Nancy! I'm Angie. I'm 19 and I have a two year old daughter named Faith. Feel free to message me or add me as a friend. I'd like to make new friends also.
Theaterchick
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:54 AM
Hello I'm Nicole and a mother to a set of b/g twins who will be 16 mths old this month. I Also am expecting a lil girl in april. I'm 22 and live in ut but plan on moving to AZ after I finish school in a couple years
Theaterchick
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:55 AM
I have twins too and I'm pregnant with a little girl.

Quoting Kenzie1817:

Hi Nancy! I am also 18(: My name is Mackenzie and I have 20 month old twins and I am also pregnant(: I love meeting new people!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)