Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

baby shower !??

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:33 PM
  • 6 Replies

so i am seven months pregnant and having a baby shower on march ninth . my sister is throwing it and i am heping a little . i didnt want one at first because i am not good with enteraining alot of people and to be frank the friends i havedont have cars mainly or money so how r they to get there anyways ? any who i want to make sure that things are fun and dont get wierd lolz any one kno any fun baby shower games or ideas ???

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
TLQSlovesME
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:41 PM
I'm having my shower in 12 days; I'm soooo excited! My friend told me about this game where you freeze the tiny, pleastic babies in ice cubes trays & put 1 ice cube in each persons drink & whoevers ice cube melts first says "MY WATER BROKE!" & they get a prize.
We're playing about 6 games at mine.
1.) Bingo - Everyone writes down on a bingo card the different presents a new mom could get for the baby & if the new mom opens THAT present, they markit off on their bingo sheet until someone has bingo.
2.) Guess the size of momy's belly - you can take yarn & vut it to the size you think the expectant mother's baby bump is & whoever is closest, wins!
3.) Baby game - Everyone wears a necklace with a pink/blue clothes pin on it & whoever says "baby", "girl", or the baby's name, gets their clothes pin taken & whoever has the most at the end, wins!
4.) Pin the pacifier on the baby - just like pin the tail on the donkey, lol.
5.) Charades
6.) Diaper suprise game - everyone gets an envelope that looks like a diaper, whoever opens the messy diaper, wins!
Hanab818
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM

baby food game. where one person ahse to feed their partner a jar of baby food and who ever does it the fastest wins.

candy bar in the diaper game

baby in the ice cube

eds6619
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I think shower games are lame, imo.  Maybe have everyone write something like words of advice for the baby to read when he/she turns 16 or something.

samantharose55
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:33 PM
These are great!! Thank you !! Hope your baby shower is fun ! Do you know what you are having ?

Quoting TLQSlovesME:

I'm having my shower in 12 days; I'm soooo excited! My friend told me about this game where you freeze the tiny, pleastic babies in ice cubes trays & put 1 ice cube in each persons drink & whoevers ice cube melts first says "MY WATER BROKE!" & they get a prize.

We're playing about 6 games at mine.

1.) Bingo - Everyone writes down on a bingo card the different presents a new mom could get for the baby & if the new mom opens THAT present, they markit off on their bingo sheet until someone has bingo.

2.) Guess the size of momy's belly - you can take yarn & vut it to the size you think the expectant mother's baby bump is & whoever is closest, wins!

3.) Baby game - Everyone wears a necklace with a pink/blue clothes pin on it & whoever says "baby", "girl", or the baby's name, gets their clothes pin taken & whoever has the most at the end, wins!

4.) Pin the pacifier on the baby - just like pin the tail on the donkey, lol.

5.) Charades

6.) Diaper suprise game - everyone gets an envelope that looks like a diaper, whoever opens the messy diaper, wins!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TLQSlovesME
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Quoting samantharose55:

Yes, ma'am :) I'm having a baby girl - Brooke Madison. Do you know what you are having?

having a baby

samantharose55
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:50 PM

a boy my lil man jullien michael

Quoting TLQSlovesME:

Quoting samantharose55:

Yes, ma'am :) I'm having a baby girl - Brooke Madison. Do you know what you are having?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN