Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Teen Mom (the show)

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:00 PM
  • 10 Replies

What did you guys think of this weeks episode?! I am 19 and I couldn't imagine being in Leah's shoes, have twins, married, divorced, pregnant and engaged again already? Yikes! I feel bad for Corey:-( He seems like a good guy. He deserves to be happy, I can't believe Leah cheated on him right before the wedding.. I think he deserves better than Leah. AND it annoys me that Kailyn gets angry about Jo being with another girl, and Isaac being around her... But Isaac can meet the guys that she hangs out with? That's just not fair:-/    So what did you guys think about it? :-)

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eds6619
by Emily on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I don't watch.  I think its a tacky show. 

JoaquinsMommie
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:04 PM

I Feel The Same Way You Feel She Shouldn't Never Jumped Into A Relationship Like She Not Ready And She Know She Not That Bitch Crazy!! And You Right About Kailyn She Needs Slow Her Road To Because If She Can Date Jo Can Date To Or They Better Set A Side There Differences And Get Back Together

And Another Them Girls Be Moving From HOuse And Don't Even Be Having No Jobs They Got It Good I Wish I Can Do I Would Of Been Moved In My Own Place w. My Son

newmom3917
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:10 PM
I know! They all move so much. I definitely think they got it easy being on the show because yeah, they're teen moms, but they don't have the struggle with money like every other teen mom.

Quoting JoaquinsMommie:

I Feel The Same Way You Feel She Shouldn't Never Jumped Into A Relationship Like She Not Ready And She Know She Not That Bitch Crazy!! And You Right About Kailyn She Needs Slow Her Road To Because If She Can Date Jo Can Date To Or They Better Set A Side There Differences And Get Back Together

And Another Them Girls Be Moving From HOuse And Don't Even Be Having No Jobs They Got It Good I Wish I Can Do I Would Of Been Moved In My Own Place w. My Son

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
unbrokenhellmus
by Julie on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:14 PM
i simply cant watch that show. I think that it glamourizes teen parenthood. It is ridiculous, these girls are not struggling as much as they would have us to believe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoaquinsMommie
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Quoting newmom3917: I Know They Some Lucky Girls If Wasn't For The Show They Would Be Some Struggling Asses

I know! They all move so much. I definitely think they got it easy being on the show because yeah, they're teen moms, but they don't have the struggle with money like every other teen mom.

Quoting JoaquinsMommie:

cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:40 PM
Ditto.

Quoting eds6619:

I don't watch.  I think its a tacky show. 

babid14
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that leah doesnt know what she wants besides a family which she had and ruined herself for cheating i think they should have tooken time to repair their relationship. She is moving to fast with jeremy but in the end it is her life if her girls are happy and tooken care of then its fine. Kailyn is just jealous kind of since she still does want a family with jo and he is with v. It isnt right she can do it but jo cant i bet jo feels the same way and doesnt want a guy to replace him but puts his feelings beside. No1 is going to replace them and parents. She needs to calm down and realize that v isnt trying to take her son away or anything. Teen mom 2 just blows things outta the water over little things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlexisBryan22
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree, i think Leah just likes playing games, thats all she does with Corey & Jeremy. Leah & Kaylin are just selfish!!!

newmom3917
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:59 PM
Definitely. If she is so unsure of what she wants, then she shouldn't be pushing for so much in her relationship with Jeremy. She shouldn't have gotten engaged to him, or taken out her IUD unless she was sure she was done trying to work on things with corey, she just keeps expressing that she's unsure.. so why rush into things?

Quoting AlexisBryan22:

I agree, i think Leah just likes playing games, thats all she does with Corey & Jeremy. Leah & Kaylin are just selfish!!!

proudmama11212
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Well i agree though i feel bad that she lost the baby but got pregnant again with the baby now about now shes very big with her baby and apparently everything with jeremy is going smoothly now kailyn needs to chill the fuck out seriously -.- jo has moved on!! And jenelle -.- god i cant believe she might be pregnant again and is divorcing her hubby(not on the show i read it on people magazine) stupid ! I dont think they glamorized teen pregnancy but they are not as helpless shit they making money off of it -.- alot more than many of us make in a year -.-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)