Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Bragging a little about my daughter <3 (pic heavy)

Posted by   + Show Post

she will be 9 months old on valentines day :)shes my little lovebug

she has mastered sitting up .she wont lean back in her bouncer she has to sit up right .lol

she isnt crawling yet because she hates tummy , but i know it will come with time ..when shes sitting she lounges forward to go down on her hands and knees but thtey end up going out beside her .i think she has to get a little stronger before she can .

she is tiny little girl , she stayed in 0-3 months intil she was 6 months old and is still in 3-6 months .

she loves looking at herself in the mirror :)

she has kept her deep blue eyes since birth

she says ma ma ,da da all the time .

she takes steps when you hold her hands now

she sleeps in her own room in her crib has been since 3 months

she has reddish brown hair that i think will turn blonde

shes a hip baby and doesnt like to be put down inless her fav cartoon is on ya gabba gabba lol

she was born by scheduled c-section on may 14th 2012 because she was transveral (sideways) in my uterus . she was 5 lbs 11oz at birth

she is a true blessing her daddy an i tried for 3 yrs plus before we got pregnant with her . and had a one m/c before her i call her my rainbow baby .

please post pics of your babies here and feel like showing them off :)

you can tell me a little about them too if you want .

(a true princess)

(i love her to the moon and back forever and ever )

(carseat rides are the best)

(my doll)

(pretty in blue )

(her first snow)

(all bundled up )

well theres my sweet sophia elizabeth .. share your sweet babies

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Replies (41-50):
slsbwb09
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Love this , he knows how to have fun !!

Quoting mom2ljh:

Being goofy again. He likes to be weird. :-)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Retrokitty
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
She's so tiny! My 10 month old was the opposite he wanted to go go go. He was crawling at 5 months and now he's almost walking! Enjoy her not being mobile! They get into everything.
redbutterfly666
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah she's so tiny 6 pounds and 18 inches,and thank you :)

Quoting slsbwb09:

Cuteness overload !! I love your sons hair ! He is a doll baby, congrats to your sister , the baby is beautiful :))

Quoting redbutterfly666:

my little man :)
and my sister just had her baby on monday :)

slsbwb09
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Yeah she's my itty bitty :) yea ive been thankful , because i have yet to baby proof my house :0 lol

Quoting Retrokitty:

She's so tiny! My 10 month old was the opposite he wanted to go go go. He was crawling at 5 months and now he's almost walking! Enjoy her not being mobile! They get into everything.

ATG499
by Wendy on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Keep that beauty safe in her car seat! Straps should be even with or below her shoulders and snug as a hug. No thick coats under the harness. Keep her rear-facing as long as possible!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
valeriesmom1112
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:56 PM

New Message

This is my 13 month old, Valerie Renee. She has been walking since 11 months and says mama, dada, daddy, uh oh and hi. She blows kisses and waves. She also gives kisses but she isn't always so sweet lol she likes to hit and bite! She has 8 teeth going on 10 when they finish coming in. She is a huge mommys girl amd i love it!

Your dd is adorable!
slsbwb09
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh i do :) , she will be rear facing all the way int'l 2 yrs or longer :)

Quoting ATG499:

Keep that beauty safe in her car seat! Straps should be even with or below her shoulders and snug as a hug. No thick coats under the harness. Keep her rear-facing as long as possible!!

slsbwb09
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Thank you :) ,ohh look at her , she looks like a lil stinker lol love her name !

Quoting valeriesmom1112:

New Message

This is my 13 month old, Valerie Renee. She has been walking since 11 months and says mama, dada, daddy, uh oh and hi. She blows kisses and waves. She also gives kisses but she isn't always so sweet lol she likes to hit and bite! She has 8 teeth going on 10 when they finish coming in. She is a huge mommys girl amd i love it!

Your dd is adorable!

valeriesmom1112
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:10 PM
She is a very big stinker! Omg i cant even begin lol just today i was trying to laundry and she decides to pull everything out of the basket so she can sit in it lol she is extremely silly and just wait, when your lo starts getting more mobile, they are everywhere!!!?

Quoting slsbwb09:

Thank you :) ,ohh look at her , she looks like a lil stinker lol love her name !

Quoting valeriesmom1112:

New Message

Your dd is adorable!

zeenah
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:50 AM

My sweet pea vivianna she's 14 months been crawling since 4 months and walking since 9 months says sentences like I did it, I'm scared, I love you.  Says so many words she amazing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)