Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Help, I don't know what to do!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  • 15 Replies

I'm 16 and I'm pregnant I haven't told my family yet because I don't know how... Please help.

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Hun just tell them. Decide what you want to do, stand your ground, start planning how you'll afford the option you choose.

Everything will be fine:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Just be honest. The longer you wait, the worse it will be.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kenzie1817
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Tell them as soon as possible, the sooner you get it out the better it will be! They have to know. Choose what is best for you and then stick to it(: Good luck!

GameMom9
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:01 AM

It is better to talk to your family as soon as you can.  I have been right where you are and I know it is absolutely terrifying.  Make sure you know what you want and don't let anyone change your mind.  There will be tears and more than likely anger but mostly there will be a lot of fear FOR you.  It is hard to be 16 and pregnant and your family knows that.  You wil have to grow up fast.  There are scary moments but many more amazing and wonderous ones.  There are people on here and in many more places that will be there for you as well.  Good luck and if you need help we are here.

MsCourtney1990
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:40 AM
I agree with the other ladies. It's going to be scary, but much better for you and baby to tell them so you don't have that huge stress of hiding it. Don't think too hard about what to say, just come out with it and be open about your feelings.
remaining_me
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I agree with this. Good luck Hun.

Quoting cemcnair:

Just be honest. The longer you wait, the worse it will be.
truelove813
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:58 AM
3 moms liked this
Worst advice ever.

Quoting snazzola34:

Hi my name is jazz IM not pregnant or have kids but if ur not that sure to tell u parents yet just wait till the baby is born if u need any help with ur baby reply back
remaining_me
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Lmao.

Quoting truelove813:

Worst advice ever.

Quoting snazzola34:

Hi my name is jazz IM not pregnant or have kids but if ur not that sure to tell u parents yet just wait till the baby is born if u need any help with ur baby reply back
cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:31 AM
2 moms liked this
This comment has been reported.

Quoting snazzola34:

capmonkey93
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:56 PM

wow.... just wow....... anyway you should tell your parents it will make you feel so much better with that weight off your shoulders trust me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)