Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Hello! I'm pretty new to this! Really looking for just new friends & in a way to surround myself with strong women to help me through my pregnancy.

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:28 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

My name is Marissa & I'll be 17 in March but I'll also be 14 weeks on Friday & I must say being pregnant is about the hardest thing I have had to go through. I'm really nice & ever since I started online school I miss the social life! & also learned that I only had 2 friends that stuck beside me. I thought... "Well maybe if I look into getting into groups with mothers who can relate to me & give me advice would be AMAZING!" It's very hard to keep strong right now so what better way to make friends with the women who have been through about the same feelings or even situation. Hope everyone has a good day!

-Marissa

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
K_mama4
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello, my name is Donna :) I got pregnant at 20 it was a struggle I was judged but against all odds I'm the best mom I can be. I lost my best friend because she felt I was over cautious about my pregnancy...but why wouldn't I be? If you need to talk or need advice message me. How are you feeling? Congratulations!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vannahmarie
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome and congrats. I was 19 the first time around so I can relate. The members in here are awesome. Very supportive. Good luck. :-)

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Marissa,

I remember well what you are going through with your friends right now, it's definitely hard because they can't relate to what you're going through, the changes in your body/emotions or the fact that you've got to think about more than just yourself now.

You've come to the right place.

Quoting MarissaFlores:

My name is Marissa & I'll be 17 in March but I'll also be 14 weeks on Friday & I must say being pregnant is about the hardest thing I have had to go through. I'm really nice & ever since I started online school I miss the social life! & also learned that I only had 2 friends that stuck beside me. I thought... "Well maybe if I look into getting into groups with mothers who can relate to me & give me advice would be AMAZING!" It's very hard to keep strong right now so what better way to make friends with the women who have been through about the same feelings or even situation. Hope everyone has a good day!

-Marissa

Patrice13
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey:), my names Kayla. I got pregnant at 16 (still pregnant), I turn 17 in April. Right now I am 10 weeks pregnant and could use someone to talk to, too. I good at giving advice and listening & i love to help as much as I can. You can message me and we can talk:) I could use someone to talk to too.

lovelyE22
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello welcome im erieyana i have a 14 month old baby girl if you need someone to talk to you can message me anytime and congrats how are you feeling .. ( =
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Kenzie1817
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Marissa! Welcome to the group. I'm Mackenzie and I'm 18(:

capmonkey93
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this

hey im kaitlyn i was 17 when i had my baby girl, she is 2 now, and i know how you feel if you want to talk message me im open to talking :D

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN