Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Young mom wants someone to talk to... interesting situation.

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi,

Im new at this but I'm Ashlyn... 25 years old. I have 2 beautiful babies, a very intelligent 4 year old daughter and a sweet son heading into the terrible twos... I am a stay at home mom (new at that too) and I am engaged to a young widower... He is two children of his own (5 and 9) and we are planning our wedding that is in May of this year. I am looking for friends, friendly advice, and support... I hope there are other mommies out there that can relate to me and hope to make new friends.

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ashlyn!  Congrats on your engagement, how exciting for all 6 of you to be blending your family together.  I hope all goes beautifully. :)

Quoting mrsjagz:

Hi,

Im new at this but I'm Ashlyn... 25 years old. I have 2 beautiful babies, a very intelligent 4 year old daughter and a sweet son heading into the terrible twos... I am a stay at home mom (new at that too) and I am engaged to a young widower... He is two children of his own (5 and 9) and we are planning our wedding that is in May of this year. I am looking for friends, friendly advice, and support... I hope there are other mommies out there that can relate to me and hope to make new friends.

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Wow, you have a big family already! =) I bet you are happy and excited to get married! I am Nicki. I am married to my baby's father. We have been married for a year and a half (2 in August) and together for 3 years (4 in November). My daughter is 10 months old. I am a stay at home mommy also.

hippymama11
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Hey there youngg mommy myself 21 an have a 2 year old son :) congrats to u I am recently engaged as well but my bf has no kids my son is his first. U sound like u have a beautiful family u cand add me to ur friends if u would like the terrible 2s can be tricky lol my son is also in that stage :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2andTTC
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Well my husband's ex passed on,, they weren't married but they had my step daughter... I love her like my own but I am also a young mom... I'm 23 and have my 2 girls (that includes his first) and am pregnant with another... I'll be a friend :)

Mommy of 2 girls & Pregs!  twin girls & pregnant belly

mommyof2andTTC
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM

oh i forgot my girls are 7 & 4

Mommy of 2 girls & Pregs!  twin girls & pregnant belly

Blackroses137
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Hey! Welcome to the group. I'm Angie. I'm 19 and I have a two year old daughter. Congradulations on the engagment. I hope your wedding day is wonderful. Best of luck to you and your big family. You can add me as a friend, if you'd like.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
christinad612
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Hi! Congrats on your engagement. I'm 25 too and mom to a 5 year old girl. My fiancee is divorced as am I and has 2 boys 4 and 6. Hope we can chat more :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN