Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Bellys ?

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:58 PM
  • 29 Replies
Just wondering how far along you were when you started getting a belly not necessarily the big baby bump just when it became noticeable
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hopeandlove4
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I'm 13 weeks and a couple days and I think I have already started showing. 

This is a pic of me from a couple days ago.

CafeMom Tickers
20Keller12
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:45 PM

I'm still working on getting a bun in the oven, but this is my friend Justice at - I shit you not - 5 weeks. Admittedly it's her second but still. 5 weeks.

AmberMerrell
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:49 PM
She still just looks small to me. Doesn't look like a bump at all.

Quoting 20Keller12:

I'm still working on getting a bun in the oven, but this is my friend Justice at - I shit you not - 5 weeks. Admittedly it's her second but still. 5 weeks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
20Keller12
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:52 PM

LOL Same girl. Same baby. 12 weeks, 5 days.

Quoting AmberMerrell:

Quoting 20Keller12:

AmberMerrell
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Now there's a belly! The first picture there are lots of women who have a child that look like that though & they aren't pregnant!

Quoting 20Keller12:

Quoting AmberMerrell:

Quoting 20Keller12:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
20Keller12
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah. It was obvious at 8 weeks, everyone thought she was having twins, but it turns out it's just one with a lot of room to swim.

Quoting AmberMerrell:

Now there's a belly! The first picture there are lots of women who have a child that look like that though & they aren't pregnant!

Quoting 20Keller12:

Quoting AmberMerrell:

Quoting 20Keller12:

chelseasills
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM

I believe i was about 13 or 14 weeks along. im a tiny person anyway, always had a flat belly.

chelseasills
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

..please tell me how thats the SAME girl and the SAME pregnancy. in the first picture, she has NO TATTOO! in the second one (7 weeks later) she does?! wth? tattoo artists wont tattoo pregnant women due to the stress it has on the body.

Quoting 20Keller12:

Yeah. It was obvious at 8 weeks, everyone thought she was having twins, but it turns out it's just one with a lot of room to swim.

Quoting AmberMerrell:

Quoting 20Keller12:

Quoting AmberMerrell:

Quoting 20Keller12:

20Keller12
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:15 AM
It could be below the waistband of her pants in the first one. I'm honestly not sure. Lol

Quoting chelseasills:

..please tell me how thats the SAME girl and the SAME pregnancy. in the first picture, she has NO TATTOO! in the second one (7 weeks later) she does?! wth? tattoo artists wont tattoo pregnant women due to the stress it has on the body.

Quoting 20Keller12:

Quoting AmberMerrell:

Quoting 20Keller12:

Quoting AmberMerrell:

Quoting 20Keller12:

kbear1992
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:15 AM
I was thinking the same thing LOL like wait where did that butterfly come from???

Quoting chelseasills:

Quoting 20Keller12:

Quoting AmberMerrell:

Quoting 20Keller12:

Quoting AmberMerrell:

Quoting 20Keller12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)