Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

How long to wait to have another baby?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:22 AM
  • 21 Replies
I don't want my kids to be to apart in age.. How old was ur first when u had the next baby?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maria_Peanut
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Me either. My daughter is 14 months and i think im waiting until she's potty trained.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Corrylove
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:40 AM
I have five and there all about 2 1/2 ish years apart..my youngest is 15 and my oldest is 23... For me it was great and they are all really close still..
Henrysmomma0915
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:56 AM
My son was born in September of 2010 and my daughter was born in January 2013. There is a little more than 2 years between them and so far it's been a great transition for my little boy. He doesn't always understand being gentle or why the baby gets so much of our attention now, but he has adjusted very well.
KristenFowles
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:00 AM

My first two are 16 months apart, and best friends.  My youngest is 5 years younger than the oldest and 4 years younger than the middle.

KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:19 AM
My older 2 are 16 months apart. My oldest was 4 when my third was born and my second was about 2 years 9 month when my third was born.

Honestly you want them less then 2 years or more then 3. If they are younger they adapt better and your kids will be best friends(and worst enemies lol.) If they are older you can explain things so they will understand more and they can help more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babylove1994
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Between a year And two years. I my daughter is one and I'm expecting my second child in September they will be 17 months apart
KawaiiLila
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:06 PM
They say the best ages are 2 or 5 because of the independent stages. But it really depends on you and you family.
YoungMommy62206
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM
My oldest was 5 yrs 2mths when our second daughter was born. I love the age gap and will wait atleast 3-4 years before have our third! I figure I am young(25 now) and love being pregnant and having little ones around, why rush having all my kids i want and being done so soon.
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM
DD1 - 16 months - DD2
DD2 - 18 months - DS1
DS1 - 23 months - DD3
DD3 - 15 months - DS2
My kids are all pretty close in age. :-) In case I confused anyone, I have 5 kids.
cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 12, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Mine will be 2.5 years apart.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)