Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

17 single mom help

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 15 Replies

this is going to be my first and probably only child. im not suppose to be able to have children at all ive been told that since i was twelve than newyears i was at my bestfriends house and we drank and had sex. yesterday i found im 6 weeks pregnant with his baby. i told him thinking he would understand well he didnt. now hes telling me what a worthless person i am and that i need to have an abortion and that i ruined his life. i dont know what to do i dont want to be alone during this someone help

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shelby212302
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Your body your choice, it's not up to him. Also you can tell him he had sex too, and should expect a pregnancy without protection even in your situation. You are both responsible for the results of your actions. That being said, you need to get prenatal care ASAP and tell your parents if you haven't already.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
neveraagain01
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:08 PM

my whole family knows

christinarb
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:09 PM
Dont get an abortion, dont kill the baby im 18 and pregnant without the dads help and i kno ima do just fine i have my family maybe the guy will come around u said your bestfriends so maybe hes just mad.. But dont kill the baby, give it a chance to live, it culd be the worst mistake u ever make.. If it turns out you dont want it just give it up for adoption..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bestmom16
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:26 PM
I'm here if you need to talk i'm 16 & I really know how you feel
Pooobaihr
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:29 PM
2 moms liked this
You can take care of this child yourself you know. It will be difficult, but one day you'll look back and realize how much you've grown and that you don't need him. Fuck what he has to say. Lol!!! And just a secret I should tell you, doesn't matter if the guy is 17 or 40, if they don't want to be a 'dad' they will all say the same exact thing.
erinmomofone
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Hey hun :) welcome to the group. I am Erin I am a single mom to a 5 year old daughter I became pregnant at 14 and been a single mom for 9 months. Here if you ever want to talk :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
20Keller12
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Any guy that says such a thing to you isn't worth your time. If he wants you to have an abortion consider that him saying he doesn't want a damn thing to do with the baby. Your child deserves better than that.
neveraagain01
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM

hes being someone completly different now. hes being sweet like hes coming around i was rushed to the er today my peanut has caused my overie to drop and i was having severe pains the doctor is worried though because they did an ultra sound and they didnt hear a heart beat so im going back for a second look thursday

KawaiiLila
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:08 PM
If you do decode you want him out of the picture for good ask him if he would want to sign his rights away. I wish I would have done that with my baby's "donor".

Quoting 20Keller12:

Any guy that says such a thing to you isn't worth your time. If he wants you to have an abortion consider that him saying he doesn't want a damn thing to do with the baby. Your child deserves better than that.

KawaiiLila
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Good luck and I hope everything turns out wonderfully for you and your lo.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)