Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I need help bad one of my friends husband told me that he wasnt happy in his marriage and that he wants something diff and that she wasnt giving him any sex oe the love that he needs then he out of nowhere asked me if we could secretly meet I was like wdf and the thing is they have a 3month old lil girl and a 5year old lil boy should I tell her? b/c she has always said if there is something negative that I have to tell her dont tell her at all

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Replies (11-15):
Bentleysmom0213
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Tell her, if she is your good friend i am sure she would want to hear it from you than some stranger. Also think about it as if you were in the same situation as her, you would want to know. Do not let that idiot cheat on her, tell her before its too late. Let her confront him!

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Yep, of course. Now you just have to sit back and watch i guess. Sorry that she didnt believe you! =(

Quoting Shaketa123:

Well I told her and she did bitch out on me saying Im hating b/c I dant have what she has

Quoting Nicki1995:

Ooooh....Hmm..I dont know what you would do because it could back fire and she could bitch you out like you are the one that was hitting on him, kwim?

1.hot.mama2005
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:13 PM
I would most definitely tell her. She needs to know.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Shaketa123
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I knew it was coming so Im not worried it thats one friend I dnt have to worry about anymore

Quoting Nicki1995:

Yep, of course. Now you just have to sit back and watch i guess. Sorry that she didnt believe you! =(

Quoting Shaketa123:

Well I told her and she did bitch out on me saying Im hating b/c I dant have what she has

Quoting Nicki1995:

Ooooh....Hmm..I dont know what you would do because it could back fire and she could bitch you out like you are the one that was hitting on him, kwim?

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:56 AM
That's true!

Quoting Shaketa123:

I knew it was coming so Im not worried it thats one friend I dnt have to worry about anymore

Quoting Nicki1995:

Quoting Shaketa123:

Quoting Nicki1995:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)