Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

baby mama drama

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:47 PM
  • 2 Replies

Is it normal to want to ripe the father of your child's head off? I feel bad and I know part of it is from the hormones but at the same time he doesn't seem to understand what I am going through... I had to choose between taking the easy road and my crazy and horribly bad parents adopting the baby and never letting him in the child's life or I go on my own move in with him and be on my own completely. I choose the right one who am I to not allow him to be in his child's life. But I miss my little brother and sister and he doesn't know this but when falls asleep at night I cry myself to sleep. I miss my aunts and uncles and all my cousins, hell I was the oldest of 14 grandchildren. But I know its better off with my parents completely out of the picture. But he doesn't understand that even though I hate them its still hard to not have a family around. It makes me so mad that he cant get that! I mean i have no money no job and i had to buy a car and no one can take me to the court house to have it registered. Its in walking distance and so is the area with lots of jobs but I can't stand longer then 5 minutes without passing out. So when he comes back from work he yells and lectures about how I do nothing all day but lay around. He doesn't understand how I don't feel good. I have tried at no avail to find a job and a friend to take me to the court house but its no use. I got so mad that I slept on the couch cause I couldn't even look at him. I just need him to understand. I dont no how to get him to understand with out flipping out on him!

I dont even have health care so I can't go to a doctor...

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KawaiiLila
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Depending on where you are you can get health insurance for you and your baby. Try talking to your baby's father like reasonable adults. You can still talk to your family, just try to avoid your parents if that's possible. You could try online schooling for an at home job or just write a book and publish it at amazon as an ebook. You have options. Take a breath and relax then consider them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
court1331
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I have talked to him like an adult.... And he doesn't understand... I dont know how to do... And Ive tried those I cant afford school just yet. I'm not too worried cause I have it on hold. I'm trying to get insurence through the state but its so slow.... Every time I talk to a family member they dont know what happened they have a comepletly different story.. and their difficult because they think I was wrong and won't even listen to my side...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN