Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

the girls....

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM
  • 18 Replies

ok remember when you first started to develop your boobs and they were that akward cone shape, and you just thought that you were going to be so much happpier when they were bigger? well now half the time my boobs get in my way!!! i am 5' 2" and petiete and yet some how i manage to have a 32 DD can anyone explain this to me, sometimes i look down and go "AAAHHHHHH WHERE ARE MY FEET!?!?!?!?!" but other times im happy with them. anyone else have issues with the girls?

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
britmichele
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm only 5'0" and I love mine. 34 DD. Only complaint is I can't find bras
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
capmonkey93
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:21 PM

the place where i got my bra was at arie (its american eagles langrie store) and they have bras to try on in the store and then you can order your bra online in the design you want, and it gets shipped straight to your house!!! lol good luck but i find a ton of 34 DDs

britmichele
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Was it expensive? Thanks!
capmonkey93
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:32 PM

i mean to find a bra in our sizes no it was like $26 and i love it! plus its a lot better than victoria secret man those are over priced!!!

Annettey19
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I loved my wonderful pregnancy size boobs. :D 

ittyprincess604
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:50 AM
lol well im 5 foot even and they used to only be a 34 C but after DS was born they grew up to a DD now pregnant again, my 34DD bras have gotten too small and ive gone to just wearing sports bras. My boobs feel incredibly uncomfortable lol
JoanB1117
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:12 AM

I've just started losing weight and the first things to go are your boobs and your butt. I loved mine but now they're shrinkiiiing :( I'll be happy when the rest of my body catches up and they look proportional again! 

1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:15 AM
I'm 5'2 and wear a 36D. I used to be a DD, but having kids actually shrank my "girls". Lol.
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:16 AM
I should add that I'm happy with my boobs. Lol. :-)

Quoting 1.hot.mama2005:

I'm 5'2 and wear a 36D. I used to be a DD, but having kids actually shrank my "girls". Lol.
capmonkey93
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM

lol i know they were the first to go but NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! my friends make fun of me because i have huge boobs but no butt :( i still want to lose like 15 lbs but ivw gotten used to my butt :(

Quoting JoanB1117:

I've just started losing weight and the first things to go are your boobs and your butt. I loved mine but now they're shrinkiiiing :( I'll be happy when the rest of my body catches up and they look proportional again! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)