Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

ok remember when you first started to develop your boobs and they were that akward cone shape, and you just thought that you were going to be so much happpier when they were bigger? well now half the time my boobs get in my way!!! i am 5' 2" and petiete and yet some how i manage to have a 32 DD can anyone explain this to me, sometimes i look down and go "AAAHHHHHH WHERE ARE MY FEET!?!?!?!?!" but other times im happy with them. anyone else have issues with the girls?

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Replies (11-18):
Laesmommy
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:38 PM
I went from a 34 B pre pregnancy to a 36 F while nursing. My daughter is now 2 and I am between a 34 D-DD
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JoanB1117
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Im 10 pounds down and have 40 more to go so hopefully it'll all be from my stomach!!
Ethansmama2012
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I hit puberty early so when I was 12 wearing a 34DD I was super unhappy with them by 16 I was a 34G and wanted to die with horrible back pain then I had my son and and now they are even bigger and I can find no bras so I gave up and wear giant sports bras :/ 

daytonbaby210
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:43 PM

I was a 38 d before my son and now am a thirty eight to fourty dd. I love it most of the time but hate trying to find bra's.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:14 PM
5'2" here currently pregnant and breastfeeding. I couldn't even tell you what actual size I am, but before I got pregnant this time it was a 38 DD, what's even bigger than that?!?
They are super annoying, lol!
emillz92
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Ugh! I feel your pain! I'm 5' 1", very petite everywhere, EXCEPT MY BOOOOBS!!! I'm nursing right now, so I'm between FF and GG, but before I was preggo, I was a 32 DDD. I hate it! They're in the way and always so uncomfortable... and they make clothes shopping UN-fun and stressful. Especially bathing suits! That's like the biggest complaint I have about my body.

irish.twin.mama
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I'm 5'5" average weight for my height. I have 36F. I was a 36D before kids.
KristenFowles
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:43 PM

yup, you know that awkward cone shape? Well mine grew to a large C cup, but the cone shape never went away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)