Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

new mom

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:20 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hello my name is kristie. I am still new to this parent thing iv been a parent for 2 years but i skipped the baby phase wkth my kids. I was not here when my kids were littler becouse im only there step mom . I lobe my babys i will call them mine till the day i die but i was just here to read about some advise other parents have about there children and the phases of life they all go through.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Welcome! I am a mom to 5, as well as a stepmom to 3. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CeceMommy2121
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Hi Kristie! Welcome:) I am new to this site too. I am not a step mom, but I am a mommy to almost 4:) I would love to talk, send me an invite or message me if you want!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Welcome Kristie!

Quoting lovingmybabes5:

Hello my name is kristie. I am still new to this parent thing iv been a parent for 2 years but i skipped the baby phase wkth my kids. I was not here when my kids were littler becouse im only there step mom . I lobe my babys i will call them mine till the day i die but i was just here to read about some advise other parents have about there children and the phases of life they all go through.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)