Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

did he really say that

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:36 AM
  • 5 Replies

I was taking my 5 year old to school and this little boy behind us and said hey (we are going to say jimmy). and I told my son dont be rude say hi back (he is very shy at times). So he said hi then that little resonded back hey fart fart. Then my son said dont call me that and that it what I taught him to say if someone does that. and that boys dad was with him and didnt say anyting to him about saying that to my child. I am going to talk to my son after school to see if this child calls him names during the day. because that is not ok I was picked on when I was a child and had a hard time in school and I will not let that happen to him. and he does not have a gas problem at all if any of yall ask.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
blackcat1515
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:46 AM

BUMP!

cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Aww! Kids are so mean. If it happens again, let his parents know that you will report it as bullying if they don't take care of the behavior issue themselves.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nicole1357
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Yeah, definitely let the parents know. If it happens at school, you may want to speak to the principal or counselor to get the issue resolved. 

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I agree with this.

Quoting Nicole1357:

Yeah, definitely let the parents know. If it happens at school, you may want to speak to the principal or counselor to get the issue resolved. 

ittyprincess604
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Aww kid can be cruel!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)