Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

New momma to the group!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:03 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hey girls! Just thought i'd introduce myself. My name is Sierra Champion and i'm 19. I had my son James Champion at 17 with the man who is now my hubby. We live in Athens, Texas on a friends ranch. My hubby works as a ranch hand while I stay at home with the crazy 15 month old. It's a good kind of crazy :). Hope everyone has a great Valentines Day with the kiddos and other loved ones.

God Bless!

Sierra.  

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

What a great wedding picture!  Welcome to the group. :)

Quoting sierraemilie:

Hey girls! Just thought i'd introduce myself. My name is Sierra Champion and i'm 19. I had my son James Champion at 17 with the man who is now my hubby. We live in Athens, Texas on a friends ranch. My hubby works as a ranch hand while I stay at home with the crazy 15 month old. It's a good kind of crazy :). Hope everyone has a great Valentines Day with the kiddos and other loved ones.

God Bless!

Sierra.  

lovinmommy10
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi sierra welcome to the group im deziraee 17 engaged expecting my first baby aug 26th (: i also live in tx
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I live out on my parents farm. It's so pretty! I'll bet the ranch is gorgeous.
JoanB1117
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey Im Joan! Im also 19 with a 15 month old boy. Im married to his dad and live in Texas too!
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I am 17, married, and i have a 10.5 month old! We planned her a month before getting married in 2011. This August, i will turn 18 and we will be married for 2 years. November, we will be together for 4!
sierraemilie
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Well it looks like I already have lots in common with you girls! And thanks about the wedding picture. I was 5 months pregnant! 

Mommy2twins18
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Welcome Sierra, I am also new. My name is Madison and I have 3 year old twins and I also have a 15 month old son:) I hope we can be friends!

mum2beJen
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Hello come to the group, I'm Jenna 17 and 18 weeks pregnant:) here if you ever need anything
1.hot.mama2005
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Welcome!

ButterflyLette
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Welcome :) im Kyla im 19 and 35weeks with a girl im from Montana
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN