Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Getting to know YOU

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM
  • 105 Replies
I just figured i would ask a few questions about all of you mommies, so we can all get to know each other better! Of course, you don't have to answer if you don't want to. =)

1. Are you a stay at home mother, working mother, or a mother that is currently going to school? Do you like which one you are?

2. How old are you, your spouse/bf/fiancee (if you have one) and your child/children?

3. What are some of your favorite activities (other than spending time with family because I'm pretty sure we all love our kids :))?

4. What is your favorite color? What is your favorite movie and book genre?

5. Do you want more children in the future?
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:08 PM
1. I am a stay at home mother, and i love it!

2. I am 17, turning 18 in August. My husband turns 20 in 4 days! My daughter turns 1 in March.

3. I like meeting new people, crocheting, and cooking.

4. My favorite color is red. My favorite movie genre is horror. My favorite book genre is mystery!

5. I want 1 more child sometime after Debbie turns 2.
prettynproper
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

1. i'm currently wrapping up a bachelor's in accounting so that's all i'm focused on right now, no job.

2. i'm 21 years old, my fiance is 22 and just graduated in December. we don't have any children right now. but we have an angel baby from about two years ago. :)

3. my favorite activities are shopping and self-pampering. 

4. my favorite color is pink. my favorite movies are, and judge if you must, the Twilight series. and my favorite books are ALL of the Terry McMillan masterpieces. 

5. i'm currently TTC. we were trying before but we decided to put if off until one of us was out of college and into our careers so when he graduated in December, i hopped on him like a rabbit.

eds6619
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

sahm

36, 33, 6, 2

crocheting, scrapbooking, walking, reading....TV

green, pink, purple

yes I want more

shadow_lark
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:24 PM

1. I am a sahm.  I love it, most days.  I'm thinking about going back to school, just dont know what for yet.

2. I am 23, he is 24.  our kids are five and two (almost)

3.  I enjoy horseback riding, writing and reading

4.  favorite color is the color of blue topaz, and peacock blue.  Dont have a favorite movie, favorite books...idk...my all time favorite is the mists of avalon

5. No, two is enough.

cemcnair
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:39 PM
1. Are you a stay at home mother, working mother, or a mother that is currently going to school? Do you like which one you are?

I work full time. I love my career and my job, I love the structure. I miss my son, but honestly don't think I'm cut out to stay at home.

2. How old are you, your spouse/bf/fiancee (if you have one) and your child/children?

We are both 30 now :(
Ds is 2.5 and ds #2 is due in March :)

3. What are some of your favorite activities (other than spending time with family because I'm pretty sure we all love our kids :))?

Reading, swimming, crocheting, hiking

Blue. Sci-fi/fantasy, but I'll pretty much read anything!

Well #2 is due in March. I'm pretty sure he'll be the last, but ask me when I'm not hugely pregnant, lol!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:46 PM

I am a stay at home mom/baby sitting mom lol. I love being a stay at home mom with my daughter since i missed a lot of kys life with work,and school

I am 19. No spouse My daughter is 5

Talking to my friends on the phone when we have time, drawing, working out.

Favorite color is orange. Idk a genre for a movie but my favorite movie is the lorax :) and lion king. Favorite book genre realistic fiction.

I hope so but if I don't have a baby in the next twoish years then no unless my partner has kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Annettey19
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

1. Stay-at-home. I love it, but I'm probably going to take CNA classes in the next year or two so that might change.

2. I'm 20, my fiance is 19, and my son is 10 months.

3. Reading, Pinterest, watching TV, going places (when the weather isn't all miserable like right now), and writing letters.

4. Green! I have no idea what my favorite movie is. I can never pick. Book genre would be non-fiction.

5. Yes!

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:57 PM

That is great. How many more are you wanting? =)

Quoting eds6619:

sahm

36, 33, 6, 2

crocheting, scrapbooking, walking, reading....TV

green, pink, purple

yes I want more

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Wow, that sounds like an amazing career. I wanted to go to college for either accounting or administrative assistance. I chose the second one and will be attenting online in the next year or so. We also have angel babies. Both are 2. It was twins. Yep, we definitely have some favorite activites in common! LOL Dont worry, i thought that Twilight was stupid, but that was BEFORE i watched it. My hubby made me watch it one day, and i couldnt peel my eyes from the tv! Lol Good luck on trying to conceive! I hope you get pregnant soon and have a healthy pregnancy! =)

Quoting prettynproper:

1. i'm currently wrapping up a bachelor's in accounting so that's all i'm focused on right now, no job.

2. i'm 21 years old, my fiance is 22 and just graduated in December. we don't have any children right now. but we have an angel baby from about two years ago. :)

3. my favorite activities are shopping and self-pampering. 

4. my favorite color is pink. my favorite movies are, and judge if you must, the Twilight series. and my favorite books are ALL of the Terry McMillan masterpieces. 

5. i'm currently TTC. we were trying before but we decided to put if off until one of us was out of college and into our careers so when he graduated in December, i hopped on him like a rabbit.

Nicki1995
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Woah, i have never been horseback riding, but i absolutely love horses! What do you like to write?

Quoting shadow_lark:

1. I am a sahm.  I love it, most days.  I'm thinking about going back to school, just dont know what for yet.

2. I am 23, he is 24.  our kids are five and two (almost)

3.  I enjoy horseback riding, writing and reading

4.  favorite color is the color of blue topaz, and peacock blue.  Dont have a favorite movie, favorite books...idk...my all time favorite is the mists of avalon

5. No, two is enough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN