Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

need someone to talk to

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:36 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
Am pregnant but I don't knw how many months am I my period is irregular so I cant do the math this my firs child and am 19 years old am scared ..am not sure if I want to have it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KawaiiLila
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:32 AM
See a doctor to have it confirmed and they'll tell you how far along you are, if not now then later with an ultrasound. After that seriously consider ALL of your options. There are excellent resources available to young mothers all over. Adoption can be a really great thing too. Open adoption is also an option if you want to be involved but don't think you're ready to raise a child.
cfievre19
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't think I can live with myself knowing I gave my child up for. Adoption ....im the one who's going to carry my baby for 9 months I cant do that yes am young but scared
NicholeJirik
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:55 AM
2 moms liked this

i was 17 when i found out i was pregnant, its ok to be scared hell i was terrified. i'm here if you have any questions. for me keeping my baby was the best thing for me. any decision you make will be hard. but were all here to help.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Go to the doctor-they can date your pregnancy with an ultrasound. Go in ASAP!
KawaiiLila
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Like I said its just an option.

Quoting cfievre19:

I don't think I can live with myself knowing I gave my child up for. Adoption ....im the one who's going to carry my baby for 9 months I cant do that yes am young but scared

cfievre19
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:39 PM
I know thanks
ButterflyLette
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Im 19 with my first baby its always super scary at first but it will be ok :) make sure u get into that doctor! Im due march 21st with a girl...its less scary once u know what's going on with ur pregnancy
cfievre19
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I know thanks
cfievre19
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Thanks ur right s

Quoting ButterflyLette:

Im 19 with my first baby its always super scary at first but it will be ok :) make sure u get into that doctor! Im due march 21st with a girl...its less scary once u know what's going on with ur pregnancy

5PointedHuman
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I had 2 children by the time I was 19. If you'd like to talk, feel free to message me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)