Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Only females would know! Am I the only one though?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:29 AM
  • 16 Replies

My obgyn said I'll be getting more discharge. This is my first pregnancy & I have TONS of questions. So I have been using panty liners. Anyone else use them everyday? On top of that I use them because every single time I cough or sneeze I pee a little. LOL. I think it's so funny but I take it as my life savers. :p Am I the only one who is like this? I'm very cautious about wearing them because if I didn't I would get discharge on my underwear & then when I would wash clothes I try to be sneaky about it so no one see it. I get embarrassed. Hopefully someone else uses panty liners everyday like I do just in case. D:

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
adwarfstar
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM

oh of course. i know many people who do/did. shoot, i'm 3 months post-partum and i still wear them simply becuause of discharge and the stupid month long period i had. but when i was pregnant, i did wear them some.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Yep! Perfectly normal!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Peachy34500
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Yep with my 2nd I had to wear them the whole time! Totally normal!
sue5109
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Yep I have too. Especially because of the peeing on myself problem, about five times a day lol
emilyelephant
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Lol of course. I didn't have tons, but enough that I had to wear a pantyliner every day.  I think I peed a little sneezing once or twice, but I have a friend that did it all the time.

nikkiamanda
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I use them every single day since I got pregnant, if not half way through the day my underwear would be soaked I get crazy discharge. So no you are not alone. I used pantiliners even once in awhile before I got pregnant, because I used to get a little discharge now I get a lot. I feel like its kind of an embarassing thing too, because before I got pregnant I never heard of women getting discharge during pregnancy and needing to wear pantiliners. 

Mommy2twins18
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Yep I was/am the same way with all my pregnancies lol:)

ittyprincess604
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I dont use panty liners, but Im starting to think I should. I have had my fair share of accidents this pregnancy! I have a bad cold right now, and almost everytime I sneeze or cough im peeing. I feel like just not leaving the bathroom!

1.hot.mama2005
by Esther on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I did during my pregnancies. I was always sneezing and peeing myself. lol.

lastlanum12
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I never had the peeing on myself problem but I used panty liners because I had a ridiculous amount of discharge and it was just uncomfortable!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)