Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you looking for a friend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Post here if you'd like to make friends with other young moms!

Whether you're looking for advice, support or just friendship this group is filled with other moms who have been in (or will be) in your shoes.

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your friend!

shake hand

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (111-120):
staceephelps
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Ashley and I am a SAHM with an 18 month old boy in Athens, Tn!

alex815
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm 22 live in Phoenix, I have a 2 year old boy and am 6 Mon
Pregnant. Would be nice to talk with someone with similar interestes. O am also looking for a walking partner to get out more.:) anyone interested add me or message me.:)Thx.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sakurachiba
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:01 PM
3 moms liked this
My name is Vanessa. I am 19. I have a 2 year old daughter and a 1 month old son. I live in Arizona but am moving to California with my husband in a couple months. I wouldn't mind some friends and someone to chat with :)
tarah901
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:16 AM
3 moms liked this

hi my name is tara i am 20 years old and i just found out i am having a babyi am 4 weeks and scared this is my first baby and the father told me to abort the baby so i left him and i am now on my on taking care of me i would like to meet new people and get advice

mommainlove2
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
My name is Chelsea. I'm 18 years old my birthday is July 22nd. I'm engaged to my love, Nick and we have an 8 month old baby girl named Hailiey Beth I got pregnant became a mom at 17 years old. I live in Manchester, Tennessee. I love making friends. I'm hoping to make friends in my area but other places too. I'm currently working on getting my GED then planning to go to beauty school.
kokojade12
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is naedra and im 20. I have a beautiful daughter named namiko who is almost 2. we live in maryland and are looking ir friends lol fingers crossed

Luvizth3drug
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Crystal and I'm 33 wekks and 3 days pregnant with a boy..looking for friends

expecting boy

mommetobe12
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi, my name is Amanda, I'm 21yrs old, married & we have a beautiful 4 month old baby boy! :)

Quoting logansmommy612:

Hi everyone! I'm Amanda, 21 with a 8 month old baby boy named logan!

mommetobe12
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Danville, Illinois
BethanyBreAnn
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Who doesn't need friends? I'm 21, have two boys 5& 2. Would love friends (:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)