Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you looking for a friend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Post here if you'd like to make friends with other young moms!

Whether you're looking for advice, support or just friendship this group is filled with other moms who have been in (or will be) in your shoes.

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your friend!

shake hand

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (271-280):
mickey3912
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi im mikaela. im 18 and my daughter, Armalinda, is 7 weeks old. i live in bucks county, PA and would love to make some new friends. im in cyber school so i can graduate this year and plan to go to Bucks County Community College in the fall for phlebotomy. :) i am also married... thought id share a lil bout myself

firsttimemom93
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:26 AM
3 moms liked this
Hi I'm tiffany. I have a 5 month old son:) its always nice to meet new people!
braydansmomm487
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

i am

aliandkens
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM
2 moms liked this

I do!!! I am still new here so I don't know a lot of people yet and I would love to start meeting other moms and make friends.

My name is Leah. I am 17 and I have 2 beautiful daughters Alianna who is 22 months and Kensleigh who is 6 months. :) Can't wait to meet you all!

Rhodesd94
by on May. 2, 2013 at 1:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey Amber,

My name is Danielle :) I am new to Cafe Mom! Im turning 19 this month! I saw your post about looking for a friend!

Vickinn914
by on May. 2, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Im Vicki! Im 19, have one 2 year old and two step kids 6 and 5. I live near Boston,MA!

alecolby
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi ladies! Im Alejandra, 21 in July. I have a 6 month old daughter, Sophia Nevaeh. I live in Alamogordo, New Mexico. I would love to make new friend. :)
jessidaniellex3
by on May. 2, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

How funny. My boyfriends sisters name is Sophia and his niece is Nevaeh.. and we live in Albuquerque! Lol

Quoting alecolby:

Hi ladies! Im Alejandra, 21 in July. I have a 6 month old daughter, Sophia Nevaeh. I live in Alamogordo, New Mexico. I would love to make new friend. :)

alecolby
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Lol oh wow that is funny

Quoting jessidaniellex3:

How funny. My boyfriends sisters name is Sophia and his niece is Nevaeh.. and we live in Albuquerque! Lol

Quoting alecolby:

1stTimeMomma27
by on May. 2, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello all : ) My name is Tricia and I am a single mommy to a month old baby boy. Definitely looking to make new friends!! I'm home all day for the most part, by myself, and it gets a little lonely at times!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)