Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you looking for a friend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Post here if you'd like to make friends with other young moms!

Whether you're looking for advice, support or just friendship this group is filled with other moms who have been in (or will be) in your shoes.

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your friend!

shake hand

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (851-860):
arie918
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Hey mommas. I'm Arielle from NYC. I'm 18 with an 8 month old daughter. I would love to make some friends :)

RaelynneS
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm Raelynne from the tri valley area, CA. I'm 21 w/ an 8 month old baby boy. I'd love to meet some people in my area
ellechoi
by New Member on Nov. 30, 2013 at 4:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Elle, from Northern Virginia, I am 19 and have a beautiful 2 month old daughter named Hailey :)

mandismiles
by on Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Im Mandi Im 20 years old with a 5 month old baby boy, he is my first and only and I am looking for friends:)

Ivys_a_Mommy
by Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Been feeling rather lonely without any friends to really talk or relate to. Due to where I live now I'm in the house 90% of the time taking care of my little angel. He makes the days all wonderful but when he's asleep I'm basically on my own. Hope to make friends here.

lovebeingmommy9
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello my name is Arielle I'm a 23year old mother of 2 ages 1 1/2 and 3 years old and I'm looking for friends :-)
bat1995
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

hello, I'm pregnant with my first child and I'm looking for a friend and some advice

cemcnair
by Courtney on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Congratulations! I have two little boys, they are so fun!

Quoting momof3201389:

Hi I am Whitney 24 with two girls age one and three and a boy on the way. I am from SC just looking to network with moms in my area. I spend a lot of time alone and I am starting to see my kids do the same. I dont feel thats healthy for them so meeting other moms may help me make firends and my kids learn to as well.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Absolutely! How are you feeling?

Quoting ginny.the.brave:

thank you very much. I know that this is going to be a long road and hope that I can learn along the way.

Quoting cemcnair:

So you just found out you were pregnant! Congratulations!

Quoting ginny.the.brave:

I'm due July 8th

Quoting cemcnair:

Hi Ginny! When are you due?

Quoting ginny.the.brave:

Hello everyone My name is Ginny, I am 18, this is my first child and i'm looking for a friend

cemcnair
by Courtney on Dec. 5, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I'm sorry Sara :( Have you looked at local Mother's Day programs? Or even something like Mom and Baby yoga? Those are great places to meet moms! Also the public library :)

Quoting EEK82013:

my name is Sara im 19 years old i have a 3month old son ive been out of high school for a couple years and lost touch with most friends . Im a stay at home mommy so it gets hard and lonely sometimes when its just you and your little one !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)