Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you looking for a friend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Post here if you'd like to make friends with other young moms!

Whether you're looking for advice, support or just friendship this group is filled with other moms who have been in (or will be) in your shoes.

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your friend!

shake hand

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (1351-1360):
vintagedear
by on Apr. 24, 2014 at 3:06 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Amy, I am 19 years old...pregnant with my first baby. Im looking for a friend to connect with because so far my journey isn't so positive but I wouldnt trade it for the world. 

amichele0302
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Moms... My name is michele I am 23 wih 3 kids 6, 4, and 3. abd a work from home mom... I could use some friends..lol...

Crystal-M-W
by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Crystal! I'm 23 and have an 8 month old girl. I'm in Oahu and looking for friends!
Youngmommy233
by Member on Apr. 26, 2014 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I am feel free to add me
prettypatty8
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Im 17 and im currently 18 weeks pregnant. Im looking for a friend. :)

lisychuyavina
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

HEY There ladies im 22 nd looking for some new friends 

WinonaNadine
by on May. 1, 2014 at 2:12 AM

Quoting just_Ashley: Hey everybody! I'm Ashley I'm 17 with a 6 month old and I'm looking for a friend
mahlove13
by on May. 1, 2014 at 2:49 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

hi, my name is Hayley, & I'm 19 years old! my pretty princess is almost 5 months old. her name is Miranda & is half Mexican. ♡
please add me! it'd be so nice to have a friend. sometimes it's hard being a stay at home mom when you're cooped up & don't have many friends to talk to! 😌
I don't really use this part of the site; I just love to read articles. when I was in my last trimester, I'd stay up til 1 am reading these things (& because I couldn't sleep!). sooo.. you can find me on Facebook or Instagram as well. much love 😍💕
BabyHamm629
by on May. 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Always looking for new friends! Dont have many after becoming a mother. But, Im Lucia, Im 19 with a beautiful son who will be 2 in June!

sarahxo-
by New Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello y'all! I'm Sarah and I'm 18 and a new mommy! My daughter is almost a month old and I would love to have some people to talk to cause it's so hard to relate to my friends who don't have babies haha. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)