Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you looking for a friend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Post here if you'd like to make friends with other young moms!

Whether you're looking for advice, support or just friendship this group is filled with other moms who have been in (or will be) in your shoes.

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your friend!

shake hand

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (1341-1349):
cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:33 PM
Welcome! What's your dd's name?

Quoting Charliemom12: Hi I'm Stefani I'm 21 newly married mommy of my 2 year old daughter. Like most ppl here I also have difficulty making friends due to being a young mom!
cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:34 PM
Hi! How old is your oldest? Congratulations on the new baby :)

Quoting britty234:

Hello! I am 21 years old and I have a daghter and am currently 8 months pregnant with my second child and would love some friends :)

cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Super cute panda!

Quoting nina8609:

Mobile Photo

Hi I'm Trina I'm 28 with a 2 year old boy and pregnant with a little girl. I live in bronx ny area and would love to meet and talk to mom's close by or just in general. 😃
mckenzieg94
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Mckenzie... I'll be 20 this year, I just finished my third year of college and I am 18 weeks pregnant with twin girls. I hope I can make friends with some of you! Please feel free to send me a message! I look forward to hearing from you:) 

cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 19, 2014 at 11:56 AM
Welcome!! Have any names picked out?

Quoting mckenzieg94:

Hi my name is Mckenzie... I'll be 20 this year, I just finished my third year of college and I am 18 weeks pregnant with twin girls. I hope I can make friends with some of you! Please feel free to send me a message! I look forward to hearing from you:) 

mckenzieg94
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Thank you! We have some names... Right now we like Alexis and Lila 

Quoting cemcnair: Welcome!! Have any names picked out?
Quoting mckenzieg94:

Charliemom12
by Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Her name is Charlotte 

Quoting cemcnair: Welcome! What's your dd's name?
Quoting Charliemom12: Hi I'm Stefani I'm 21 newly married mommy of my 2 year old daughter. Like most ppl here I also have difficulty making friends due to being a young mom!

mary_bentley
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 5:24 PM
My son started yet thing at 1month
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary_bentley
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I am mary kathryn bentley I have a son an I am looking for friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)