Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you looking for a friend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Post here if you'd like to make friends with other young moms!

Whether you're looking for advice, support or just friendship this group is filled with other moms who have been in (or will be) in your shoes.

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your friend!

shake hand

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (1471-1474):
sophiasm0mma
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Marisa,

Im currently pregnant with my first baby who is a girl. Im 31 weeks and im going to be naming her Sophia (I was going to name her Sophie but I can t see to make that sound mean when she does something bad lol). I am looking for fellow moms to chat with, possibly get advice! Hope to hear from you beautiful moms and to hear about your beautiful families!

AllDolledUp2014
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi im Jolene im 19 live in hobbs nm. i have a baby boy named Jaymes he is 1 and a half [: im always looking for more mommy friends ! im currently in college
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dania10712
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:27 AM
Hi girl sorry late replie but how are you doing today?

Quoting Lexismom20:

looking for friends as well hahah

Quoting dania10712: Hey girls my name is Dania im 18 years old I have a son named Jayden he is 1 1/2 year old. I live in Cali. I am looking for friends :) you can add me on facebook Dania Sanchez or on Instagram dania_sanchez10712

Lexismom20
by Member on Aug. 2, 2014 at 11:50 AM

good just relaxing 

Quoting dania10712: Hi girl sorry late replie but how are you doing today?
Quoting Lexismom20:

looking for friends as well hahah

Quoting dania10712: Hey girls my name is Dania im 18 years old I have a son named Jayden he is 1 1/2 year old. I live in Cali. I am looking for friends :) you can add me on facebook Dania Sanchez or on Instagram dania_sanchez10712

proud mommy I am~! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN