Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Are you looking for a friend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Post here if you'd like to make friends with other young moms!

Whether you're looking for advice, support or just friendship this group is filled with other moms who have been in (or will be) in your shoes.

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your friend!

shake hand

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (291-300):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2013 at 4:28 PM

Oh me too.  I'll take rain over snow any day of the year.  :)

Quoting RiRi7:

Thank you Amy, I should look into that:) sounds like so much fun.
I am loving the rain over snow :) all the plants are getting hydrated
Thank you :)

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Welcome Rian!

How do you like the rain we're getting out here last night and this morning?  

Also, have you been over to the Colorado Moms group yet?  You'll love it!

Quoting RiRi7:

Mobile Photo

Hi I'm Rian and I'm 20 years old with a 18 month old baby boy named DJ. I actually joined this group to find a friend in the same situation and maybe the same area

I live in Westminster, Colorado

Add me :)

mommaof1boy2006
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi im Elizabeth. Im 24 and i have one child. He is 6. Just moved and dont know anyone. looking for a friend.

Ms.Sunshine6612
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:35 PM

hey, i have an 11 month old and from the 93 in your name, i think we're the same age lol where are you from?

Quoting firsttimemom93:

Hi I'm tiffany. I have a 5 month old son:) its always nice to meet new people!

Ms.Sunshine6612
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:39 PM
1 mom liked this

hi, I'm 19 with an 11 month old son named alex :) and i would LOVE to meet some new mommy friends in my area. add or message me if any1 here is from NY

k.treadwell94
by on May. 10, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Keyoshia, but you all can call me Nicole. i have a 6month old son named Kaiden. i would like to make new friends

ColeenXya
by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Haii i'm Coleen, i'm 19, have a beautiful baby girl and would love to make some new friends :)

mbev513
by on May. 10, 2013 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

My name's Maria...I have a 6 month old daughter named Olivia. None of my friends are young mothers so I could always use more friends! 

AleashaJ
by on May. 11, 2013 at 2:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello, My name is Aleasha I am 18 years old soon  to be 19. I have a beautiful 4 month old Daughter named Mea, who has just gotten her first tooth and tooke her first little crawl  today. In my town most of the people my age are partiers so I don't really go out much and don't  have alot of friends. The people I do see and talk to are mostly in their thirties or late 20's. I am very easy to get along with and welcome friends from anywhere :) If you would like to be my friend please message me on here, I will give you my facebook as well once we get to know each other :) simple smile

mimikerosene
by on May. 11, 2013 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello. My name is Jocelyn.  I'm 18 years old soon-to-be highschool graduate and I'm pregnant with my first child. GIRL <3 My favorite color is purple and I LOVE bacon. I can be silly at times but I've been acting more mature since I got pregnant. I grew up. lol. :D

Nikkisnikki
by on May. 11, 2013 at 10:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey my name is Nikki Im 17, i have a 9 month old baby girl, and im looking for some friends :D

baby girl 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)