Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you looking for a friend?

Posted by   + Show Post

Post here if you'd like to make friends with other young moms!

Whether you're looking for advice, support or just friendship this group is filled with other moms who have been in (or will be) in your shoes.

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your friend!

shake hand

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Replies (451-460):
Benswifey10710
by Amanda on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm Ananda, 25, with 3 kids ages 6,3 & 7 mos
kdubbb95
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello I am Kennedy :D I am 18. I have one 8 month old baby girl. I am looking to make friends! I am open to anyone even if you're not in my area. (:

MadisonDitto
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! My name is Madison, i'm 19 years old with a 3 week old baby girl named Ella.I just moved to Idaho Falls and really need some mommy friends! My husband works 18 hr days and I'd like to find some moms that live around my area to get in contact with :) Still trying to fight my postpartum depression :)
Reetz609
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm Kandess, I am 20 weeks pregnant, I'm going to be a mom for the first time. I'm new on here of course and, I'm always up for making new friends. :D love you sign

SaraGagnon89
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm Sara I'm 23 I have two beautiful kids a boy and girl and I'm looking for friends
Mamabear94
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is Brittney and I'm 19. I have a 1 year old baby girl:) I'm looking for friends in Pennsylvania!
KEEHOLMAN
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi everybody, my name is LaKera im 23 and I have a 4 year old and a 3 week old, I live in California. And is looking for some friends :)
mummytobesarah
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

hi im  sarah   22   pregnant   with my  first  and  want  to tlk  to other mummys  and  mummys  to be

MyStarLight
by on Jul. 5, 2013 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this
My name is Maria and im 23yrs old
i have a 4yr old little girl
I would like to have more friends
i live in California in merced county
mrs.rhodan
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

hello every one my name is ashley i have a son ehos will be 2 years old next month on the 8th i would love to make friends please feel free to friend request me or write me i am a very nice person

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)