Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Haha..ik ik shocking right I was going to wait until my daughter was a little older but me and Lorenzo are real good friends and he has a daughter but she is 3months and idk if I should stay in the relationship or not knowing I have alot of court stuff to do hmmmm just dont know what to do at the moment

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Replies (21-22):
Shaketa123
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Lol..thanks for the advice

Quoting Jen0911:

Omg stupid auto correct and ex who tried and focusing on lo lol sorry!

Quoting Jen0911:

As long as neither of you are proven to be an unfit parent you will most likely get joint custody 50/50 time. I've gone through it ask with the ex who truss to us everything against you being in a new relationship won't affect your parental right, though I think it may be best to keep it on a friend level until all over figuring on you're custody and lo is must important right now, I'm you ever have any questions I was in thus place 2 years ago, gl mama.

Quoting Shaketa123:

Oh I see what your saying bt im not worried he has evidence once so ever and the way this court is going looks like there are going to make us share which I dont want to

Quoting shadow_lark:

well, then its your choice lol.  I just know with my paranoid personality, that i would worry that my ex would turn it around on me and make it look like i cheated and left him for the guy, and just took the baby with me without his consent.  idk if any talk like that would be allowed in court, but if keeping things at a just friends level for a few months makes me look like the better person, then....

Quoting Shaketa123:

Honestly, in my opinion it wouldnt be worse and the guy knows about everything and so we arent going to take anything serious until everything in court is final

Quoting shadow_lark:

not an expert here, but wouldnt that look worse than being open about your relationship?

Quoting Shaketa123:

Ohhh..Didnt think of it that way good thing we are keeping it a secret

Quoting shadow_lark:

Be friends until court is all figured out. That needs to be your number one focus. Plus, it kind of looks bad.

eds6619
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Wow....I was wondering if this would have any bearing on your court stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN