Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Teen mom 2...jenelle

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:49 AM
  • 15 Replies
Did anyone else think that Jenelle over reacted on last nights episode? For those who missed it: She was mad at Gary for sleeping with her best friend...when they were SINGLE and NOT a couple. She broke up with him. He seems like a good guy..he has a CAREER a car and he keeps her positive. Then on next weeks episode shes with Kiefer (sp)!

In my opinion she deserves the things that happen to her because.she makes stupid decisions!.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovelife350
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I can't believe she always go running back to kiefer espically after he hit her and she pressed charges.  i haven't seen much of the last season though 

2under5.mom
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:38 PM
I cant belive she goes back to him either! Hes unattractive (In my opinion) he doesnt have anything to show for in his life except a criminal record! And he doesnt do anything for her that she cant do for herself!

Quoting lovelife350:

I can't believe she always go running back to kiefer espically after he hit her and she pressed charges.  i haven't seen much of the last season though 

Lashay18
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Yeah the same here he not rite for her and she say bad stuff to her mom she treat her mom like shit and then she leave her son everytime she fight with her mom
KawaiiLila
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I REALLY EXTREMELY dislike her.

Camsmom101007
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:15 PM

She is very impulsive! Never thinks before she acts. I was so embarrassed just watching her throw his stuff around. For him and her! He needs to go find a better catch. 

blapier
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I can't stand her!
JoaquinsMommie
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:38 PM

I Dont Think That Her A KIEFER She Go Out IT Wasnt Meant To BE Im Not Going w. No Man Thats Gets In To Trouble ALL THE TIME

ginabeana92
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that Jenelle is the worst parent on there and I don't know why she's still on the show. I would hardly call her a mom.

newmom3917
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't stand Janelle.. and she definitely over reacted.. I think she was just looking for an excuse to get out of the relationship with Gary so that she could go back to Kiefer. I think she was trying to make herself look a little better by not just dumping Gary for "no reason" now that Kiefers out.
iLoveMyPargas
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:34 PM
This!

Omg iknow!!!! She makes me mad seeing how dumb she is, she doesn't for that poor baby and whats best for him :(

Quoting ginabeana92:

I think that Jenelle is the worst parent on there and I don't know why she's still on the show. I would hardly call her a mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN