Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

Dizziness During Pregnancy

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 9 Replies
Im pretty sure i might be pregnant my period is 5days late and these past 3 days ive been dizzy while laying in bed i feel the room start to spin. This hasnt happened before... what causes it. i will be goin to test myself at the clinic tommorow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Miss_Sheila
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:49 PM
bump
ittyprincess604
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:52 PM
This is my second and I've never gotten dizzy during the beginning of either so I'm not sure about that. Good luck
cemcnair
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:41 PM
I'm sorry, I don't know. I think you're doing the right thing by getting checked out tomorrow!
Miss_Sheila
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:10 PM
well im only checking to see if im pregnant.... i hope not.

Quoting cemcnair:

I'm sorry, I don't know. I think you're doing the right thing by getting checked out tomorrow!

cemcnair
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:19 PM
You should probably get checked out or at least mention the dizzy spells.

Quoting Miss_Sheila:

Quoting cemcnair:

Miss_Sheila
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:37 PM
i dont get to see the doctor they just take a urine test and give me the results. im so nervous beacuse im a mom of 3 already ages 5 3 & 1

Quoting cemcnair:

You should probably get checked out or at least mention the dizzy spells.

Quoting Miss_Sheila:

Quoting cemcnair:

m0mmym0nster
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Dizziness is normal, your blood pressure drops sometimes. Your body is changing and every pregnancy is different. I currently am pregnant with a naughty baby that likes to push on an atery causing severe diziness out of no where. Im 19 weeks and faint or lose balance at least once a week. Since your so early its probably your blood pressure. It is normal and you just have to stay off your feet until it goes away, lay on your left side to increase blood flow. Good luckk.

C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM

You could be anemic (have low iron). I had that while pregnant and it caused me to get dizzy and feel weak. It doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant, but it is common during pregnancy.

Miss_Sheila
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:36 PM
turns out im pregnant. so i guess i might be anemic or something. i will ask my doc when.i go for my first prenatal appt

Quoting C.H.E.L.S.E.A:

You could be anemic (have low iron). I had that while pregnant and it caused me to get dizzy and feel weak. It doesn't necessarily mean you are pregnant, but it is common during pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN