Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

What Pampers Do You Use?

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM
  • 21 Replies

I did a experiment to se which one holds more I had Pampers, Luvs, Huggies, WALMART BRAND, TARGET BRAND

LUVS, PAMPERS, HUGGIES does not hold OMG those were the pampers I had more problems with

so I tried WALMART BRAND & TARGET BRAND and they work really good my son kept the same pamper on all night and I didn't even have to change him in the middle of the night

so I recommend WALMART BRAND AND TARGET BRAND and the prices are just right you can 182 pampers for $19.97 who wouldn't want that

SO WHAT DO YOU USE?

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crissye_
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Really?! Omg Huggies are my fav! I tried diff ones when my LO was a newborn. HUGGIES won for me, but then again it all depends on the baby!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JoaquinsMommie
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Quoting crissye_: You right about that it's just that when I put on the huggies diapers on my son it's like the size runs to small 

Really?! Omg Huggies are my fav! I tried diff ones when my LO was a newborn. HUGGIES won for me, but then again it all depends on the baby!

crystalplus1
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Im using target brand and they are awesome. No soaking himself in the middle of the night.

JoaquinsMommie
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Quoting crystalplus1: <3

Im using target brand and they are awesome. No soaking himself in the middle of the night.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Cloth :) much better.
lydias_mommy12
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Dollar general brand or luvs. Dg is my fave though. Dd is allergic to huggies.
msgarcia31212
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:07 PM
2 moms liked this
Huggies! Didn't like pampers
eds6619
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I go back and forth between pampers and cd.  I've never had a problem with pampers with either of my girls.

ATG499
by Wendy on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:12 PM
Sweetie, they're called DIAPERS, not Pampers. Pampers is a brand.

To answer your question, my son currently wears Parent's Choice or Luvs in school, and Huggies Snug & Dry at home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoaquinsMommie
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Quoting ATG499: Ummm I Don't Think It Matters You Still Know What Im Talking About My Son Uses Parent's Choice

Sweetie, they're called DIAPERS, not Pampers. Pampers is a brand.

To answer your question, my son currently wears Parent's Choice or Luvs in school, and Huggies Snug & Dry at home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)