Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

I want another baby!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:16 AM
  • 11 Replies
I'm !8 and i have a one and a half year old son. My "baby daddy" and i split last year and i met an amazing new guy who im engaged to. I want to have a 'normal' family ya know? Its making me want another baby so bad. but i know i shouldnt til im done with college. has anyone else experienced this? it sucks.
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cemcnair
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd just tell you to wait. Finish college and get married. It will make your dream of a normal family easier (but just so you know, there isn't really normal ;) just slightly less chaotic!)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elliotmommytobe
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:31 AM
Im 19 and want another one I havent finished hs yet
youngtigermom
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:15 AM

We are planning on number 2 soon!

NicholeJirik
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:22 AM

im 19 my man and i both want anothert baby, were not trying but were not stoping it. i misscarried my 2nd child about a month ago i was 7 weeks pregnant. and as much as i want to have another baby, i'm scared my body just isnt ready. so were waiting.

eds6619
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Wait girl.  You are young!!!  Get married, get that degree...then start your "normal family" as you call it.

Maevelyn
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I know how you feel. I'm 28 and we have a 6 month old. It's worth waiting until you have your life in order and you're not so stressed. Trust me. 

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM

THanks yall :D ur comments are all very helpful. i do need to wait til i get married and finish college..maybe ill get a job around babies lol

KawaiiLila
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:18 PM
I always suggest this because it helped me.

Quoting 9.2.11:

THanks yall :D ur comments are all very helpful. i do need to wait til i get married and finish college..maybe ill get a job around babies lol

irish.twin.mama
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Baby fever is normal once you realize your baby isn't such a baby anymore. Just remember your goals and that will make the wait worth while.
coupon_ash_back
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:23 PM
I think you should do what you please. College isn't for everyone or everyone's dream. If you both can take care of the baby and want one then go ahead.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN