Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Abortion

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:02 PM
  • 139 Replies
6 moms liked this

So I know I am going to get bashed and judged for this...but I don't believe abortion is right. I believe it is so wrong, it's terrible:(

(I am not just posting this for no reason)

2 days ago one of my very good friends got an abortion. It breaks my heart:/

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aimlee
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

agreed. 

Echo5
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:08 PM
14 moms liked this
I honestly feel like it is a very personal issue. Kinda like religion and politics. I wouldn't want anyone to make those decisions for me, and I won't judge or make that decision for anyone else.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eds6619
by Emily on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:57 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm with ya.  Breaks my heart as well.....for the baby....for all the potential adoptive parents who can't have children on their own and are thus denied that privelage.....and for the mother, who has to live with the decision forever.

BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself

Quoting eds6619:

I'm with ya.  Breaks my heart as well.....for the baby....for all the potential adoptive parents who can't have children on their own and are thus denied that privelage.....and for the mother, who has to live with the decision forever.

BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Religion and politics is different. 

What about the baby's descision? No one asked it if it wanted a chance to live, or if it wanted to get killed off before it every got a chance.

Quoting Echo5:

I honestly feel like it is a very personal issue. Kinda like religion and politics. I wouldn't want anyone to make those decisions for me, and I won't judge or make that decision for anyone else.

eds6619
by Emily on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you.

Quoting BlondeMommy18:

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself

Quoting eds6619:

Jennygurl09
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting BlondeMommy18:

What about the baby's descision? No one asked it if it wanted a chance to live, or if it wanted to get killed off before it every got a chance.

Quoting Echo5:

It's a fetus not a baby at that point. And it doesn't know what it wants at that point.

Jennygurl09
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting eds6619:

A lot of us women don't regret it actually. I get tired of people acting like women move as a giant monolithic block. And because we abort we must all suffer for life. Plenty of us don't regret or even think about it once it is done.

BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:51 PM
3 moms liked this

In my opinion, is it a baby, a human life, from the moment of conception.

Quoting Jennygurl09:

Quoting BlondeMommy18:

Quoting Echo5:

It's a fetus not a baby at that point. And it doesn't know what it wants at that point.

T-Branch
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Let me Share this piece of information. It may change some views on Abortion.....

Obama did not aquit the Pepsi Proposal for the use of Aborted fetuses in Pepsi products.

Look it up. I'm dead serious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)