Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
Hi my name is ashley & ii found out that ii was pregnant a few days after conception. & a little later on ii found out ii was pregnant w/ twins ^.^. Iim 17years old & even though iim young ii dont regret being pregnant. Ii love my babies so much. Their father and ii have been together for almost 2&1/2 years now & he's excited too. Especially seeing as though the due date is his birthday (Nov. 12). But sadly my boyfriend will be leaving for basic training for the army in may. So if there are any other girls out there w/ bfs or husbands in the army, id love to hear from you. But iim open to hearing from anyone who would like to share.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Replies (11-20):
brookegregory
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
congrats on the pregnancy with twins!! i was engaged at 16 but we were gonna wait til i was 18 well plans changed i got prego and so we married be4 our son was born, i was married, prego and had him at the age of 16, now im 22 my husband and i are still happly married our son is 5 (bday is nov. 10th) and we just had another baby boy (12-11-12) thats my happy story... it was hard but i wouldnt change my life for the world!! good luck girl :)
BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Definitelyy!

Quoting Mommy-Of-Twins1:

Its nice to meet you too :) and ii know ill have my hands full but iim sure itll be worth it in the long run

Quoting BlondeMommy18:

Welcome Ashley! Wow twins, you are going to have your hands full:) Props to you. I am also 17, my name is Kaylie:)

Retrokitty
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:28 AM
"ii found out that ii was pregnant a few days after conception"

A few days?
Mommy-Of-Twins1
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Yes a few days. Ii knew ii was most fertile on the day me and my bf had sex & so ii waiting a few days & then look a home hgc level test & ii went to the doctor the next week. Ii know my body better than anyone.

Quoting Retrokitty:

"ii found out that ii was pregnant a few days after conception"

A few days?

Mommy-Of-Twins1
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Thank you. & Thank you so much for sharing your happy story w/ me. Knowing that you wouldn't change having your son gives me hope. Congratulations on your happy marriage & on your 2baby boys.

Quoting brookegregory:

congrats on the pregnancy with twins!! i was engaged at 16 but we were gonna wait til i was 18 well plans changed i got prego and so we married be4 our son was born, i was married, prego and had him at the age of 16, now im 22 my husband and i are still happly married our son is 5 (bday is nov. 10th) and we just had another baby boy (12-11-12) thats my happy story... it was hard but i wouldnt change my life for the world!! good luck girl :)

KAP4198
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
My DH is in the army. Just went thru a deployment... I have 2 kids.
mommyoftwins28
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome my name is Bryanna I got pregnant at 16 & had my twins at 17 i'm now 19 and my daughters are 2 it will be hard but totally worth it
brookegregory
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
ur very welcome!! and thank you!! and if u have any questions or just need to talk just message me :)

Quoting Mommy-Of-Twins1:

kiermac1
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 3:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi ashley! I'm new here as well! I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old and my husband of 2 years is in the army. Stationed at fort bragg nc and is in the 82nd airborne! He's a sergeant in his company, he's been in awhile! I hope you guys can adjust to the military life!
Mommy-Of-Twins1
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Thank you for telling me. Congrats on your twin girls! Iim actually hoping for girls, but my bf wants boys. If ii have questions, would you mind me asking you?

Quoting mommyoftwins28:

Welcome my name is Bryanna I got pregnant at 16 & had my twins at 17 i'm now 19 and my daughters are 2 it will be hard but totally worth it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)