Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
Hi my name is ashley & ii found out that ii was pregnant a few days after conception. & a little later on ii found out ii was pregnant w/ twins ^.^. Iim 17years old & even though iim young ii dont regret being pregnant. Ii love my babies so much. Their father and ii have been together for almost 2&1/2 years now & he's excited too. Especially seeing as though the due date is his birthday (Nov. 12). But sadly my boyfriend will be leaving for basic training for the army in may. So if there are any other girls out there w/ bfs or husbands in the army, id love to hear from you. But iim open to hearing from anyone who would like to share.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
Mommy-Of-Twins1
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Thank you very much! :)

Quoting brookegregory:

ur very welcome!! and thank you!! and if u have any questions or just need to talk just message me :)

Quoting Mommy-Of-Twins1:

Mommy-Of-Twins1
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Iim sure that your very proud of him! Congrats on your children & your marriage & hopefully the new military will be easily adjusted to

Quoting kiermac1:

Hi ashley! I'm new here as well! I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old and my husband of 2 years is in the army. Stationed at fort bragg nc and is in the 82nd airborne! He's a sergeant in his company, he's been in awhile! I hope you guys can adjust to the military life!

brookegregory
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:31 PM
your very much welcome :)
Quoting Mommy-Of-Twins1:

KrissiMew
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! :) I'm 17 and I'm having my first baby in July, so if you ever need to talk to someone about anything I'm always here. My boyfriend wasn't in the army, but my sisters is. She found out she was pregnant with twins, too, when he had to get sent away again. She was really depressed, but that's not healthy for the baby. Her being stressed made her really sick and her babies ended up being born almost two months early because of it. It's going to be tough, but remember that he'll be back and then you two can be a happy family together. :)

Mommy-Of-Twins1
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Thank you. Iim use to seeing him everyday so when he's gone ii thought ii was going to feel lonley, but thanx to this website, and other moms like you. Ii think ii wont be as lonley. Congratulations on your baby. Are you having a boy or girl?

Quoting KrissiMew:

Congrats! :) I'm 17 and I'm having my first baby in July, so if you ever need to talk to someone about anything I'm always here. My boyfriend wasn't in the army, but my sisters is. She found out she was pregnant with twins, too, when he had to get sent away again. She was really depressed, but that's not healthy for the baby. Her being stressed made her really sick and her babies ended up being born almost two months early because of it. It's going to be tough, but remember that he'll be back and then you two can be a happy family together. :)

Nevyn_Diaz
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey welcome! I'm totally new to this too! I don't have a bf in the military but I am a young mom 20yrs lol & if you ever wanna talk I'm here :) btw I'm a twin myself! Congrats though!!
Dilara
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! And congrats on your little ones
Mommy-Of-Twins1
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Thank you very much. Ii have alot of questions. :)

Quoting Nevyn_Diaz:

Hey welcome! I'm totally new to this too! I don't have a bf in the military but I am a young mom 20yrs lol & if you ever wanna talk I'm here :) btw I'm a twin myself! Congrats though!!

Mommy-Of-Twins1
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Thank you

Quoting Dilara:

Welcome to the group! And congrats on your little ones

Dilara
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd e happy to answer them :)

Quoting Mommy-Of-Twins1:

Thank you very much. Ii have alot of questions. :)

Quoting Nevyn_Diaz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)