Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms
Hi my name is ashley & ii found out that ii was pregnant a few days after conception. & a little later on ii found out ii was pregnant w/ twins ^.^. Iim 17years old & even though iim young ii dont regret being pregnant. Ii love my babies so much. Their father and ii have been together for almost 2&1/2 years now & he's excited too. Especially seeing as though the due date is his birthday (Nov. 12). But sadly my boyfriend will be leaving for basic training for the army in may. So if there are any other girls out there w/ bfs or husbands in the army, id love to hear from you. But iim open to hearing from anyone who would like to share.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Replies (31-37):
HyrulianHeroine
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

hello Ashley my name is Ariana, welcome to the group!!

congrats on the pregnancy, i always tell DH  how excited i would be for twins, he starts to look into his wallet every time and cry lol!

my dh was going into the army but changed his mind to stay close to family and he does engineering instead. 

i had my baby at 16 and i was married at 15. hang in there it takes a lot of patience, friends, trust, and family to be that military wife!! I take care of my friend lol her DH is gone in the army so I'm her shoulder. 

KrissiMew
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:27 AM

I'll be having a girl. :) I'm so excited

Nevyn_Diaz
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Thanks momma!

Quoting Dilara:

Welcome to the group! And congrats on your little ones

Dilara
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Your welcome :)

Quoting Nevyn_Diaz:

Thanks momma!

Quoting Dilara:

Welcome to the group! And congrats on your little ones

Mommy-Of-Twins1
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Omg! Congratulations! Ii am sooo hoping for atleast 1girl

Quoting KrissiMew:

I'll be having a girl. :) I'm so excited

Mommy-Of-Twins1
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Thank you very much. Ii know itll take alot to be a military wife & iim up for the challenge. && my bf cried when he first found out, cause at first the doctor told us there was 4 of them lol. It was a cruel joke to play. But it lightened our moods when he said we were having twins. Who knows... Maybe you dh will come around to the idea of having twins

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

hello Ashley my name is Ariana, welcome to the group!!

congrats on the pregnancy, i always tell DH  how excited i would be for twins, he starts to look into his wallet every time and cry lol!

my dh was going into the army but changed his mind to stay close to family and he does engineering instead. 

i had my baby at 16 and i was married at 15. hang in there it takes a lot of patience, friends, trust, and family to be that military wife!! I take care of my friend lol her DH is gone in the army so I'm her shoulder. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)