Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diaper questions!

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:36 AM
  • 6 Replies
Any of you lovely ladies use the parents choice brand diapers from Walmart? My sister in law swears by them but I've heard some diff opinions... How did they work for you? And what size did you use.. Thanks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 11:59 AM
I find that they leak pretty bad at night. As long as you change frequently they are fine.

I suggest cloth:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrsmata1234
by on Mar. 3, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Pampers are your best choice!! Its been awhile since my 4yr has worn a diaper but i remember buying those...
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I tried them, but they leaked a lot at night. I prefered the target Up&Up brand. 

NoahsMommy10412
by Member on Mar. 3, 2013 at 4:36 PM

I use whatever kind I get. People give me diapers for free. I have used Parents Choice and I didn't have any problems with them. I used size 3 of them.

DavidsMommy6.12
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I use them and love them.I've been using them since my son was 2 months old,he's almsot 9 mos now.They are very  good.As a pp said they are kinda bad at night but other than that Ilove em.They are cheap.I spend $14 per box and I buy 2 boxs per month currently.

shylynn22
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM
I used to use them with my dd 3 when she was younger. With my 6 month old dd I use Huggies, Walmart isn't close and I don't like family dollar diapers, they leak with my little dd.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)