Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

lonely?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:32 AM
  • 11 Replies
Anyone else miss a having a partner?
Im newly divorced an men flee when they find out i have a son. I just want someone who will accept me an my baby boy. :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CJsMommy92
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I'm sorry :( That must be tough

weddingcountdown.com
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not going through that, but I can't imagine how difficult it is. I'm sorry, I hope you find someone who will treat you just how you and your darling baby boy deserve!

eds6619
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:13 PM

I'm sorry you are going through this.

alex815
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:57 PM
That use to happen to me all the time.I have a 2 year old son. I would be talking to. A Guy then all of a sudden when I would mention my son they would like change their while aditude, lol it sucked! But you will fund someone who doesn't mind. That's what happened to me eventually. Lol:)
Sakurachiba
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe focus on non romantic companionship for a while? Things always seem to happen when you're not looking for them. I'm no expert of course.
HyrulianHeroine
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:33 AM

what you need to do is get yourself together and worry about only you and your child and not some man :/

You go looking you will never find the right guy. Get successful, make something AMAZING of yourself and show that you are independent, they'll flock to you.

JulieBoyd
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:54 AM

I'm sorry :( i mean, i can't really relate right now but if you ever need a friend or someone to talk to, im a great listener :)

Tinavaz
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Yes it does get lonely doesn't it. I have two boys and it's a little tough but don't worry about the ones that get scared away. It means they are not ready for that quite yet it's better to find out in the beginning then when you start to care for this person good luck. if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you.:)
mumii17
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you ladies i think i will just focus on my son an school. Lonely or not i can wait :)
Mrsmata1234
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM
I'm sorry honey, but you will find someone to love you and ur child i didn't think i would but i did. Even if it took 4 years.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN