Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young Moms Young Moms

New member..about me..

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  • 8 Replies

My name is Crystal Crowley, I am married to a wonderful man named Joey (as of feb. 14, 2013) I am 33 weeks and 3 days today and I am having a boy named Joseph Dale Crowley :) This is my first pregnancy and I am 20 years old. I dont have much support from my mom so we arent close anymore cause she cant accept my husband and wants to put him down and call him names, she is just what you would call a JEALOUS BITCH lol. But right now me and my husband are living apart cause I stay with his parents and his dad is a complete ass towards Joey but nice as hell to me...so wierd but true. So they sepereation is hard as hell I really miss sleeping beside him and seeing him everyday like I used to...but we are strong and trying to pull things together its just hard to find him a job and to get a place of our own and a car in a month but he is trying and I am supporting him cause he is just as stressed as I am..sorry If this it tmi I just dont really have anyone to talk to.

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Tinavaz
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Hello. It sound very stress full I too am looking for a job,and it's tough. I'm sure every thing will fall into place.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Luvizth3drug
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Yes it is very stressful, and thank you and I hope everything works out for you too

cemcnair
by Courtney on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations on your marriage and pregnancy! I hope things are less stressful soon!
irish.twin.mama
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Welcome to the group! Congrats on your pregnancy! My name is Lea. I'm 21 I am a stay at home mom to two little girls Lydia and Lorelei. They are 20 months and 9 months. Has your husband tried any temp services in your area? A lot of times a temp service will send you to a company and if they like you then they will hire you on full time. Where do you live? Good luck Mama! Try not to stress too much,

Dilara
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:34 PM
Welcome and congrats on the little one :) I'm always open to talk if you ever need some to listen :)
MommaPeyton622
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:38 PM
Welcome! I'm Peyton. I have three children. My girls are Aria(1 1/2) and Avery (3mnths) and my Sons name is Evan and he is almost 4. He lives with his adoptive parents Eric and Allie
eds6619
by Emily on Mar. 5, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Welcome to the group.

BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Welcome and congrats on your marriage and pregnancy! I hope things get better for you soon!:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)