So it's starting to finally hit me that I only have about 4 more months of my pregnancy. This is my first child. To be honest, I'm TERRIFIED of the pain that I may possibly and will most likely be in.
- Can you describe what happened when you first went into labor?
- What about the pain? (I plan on getting an epidural or some kind of pain relief)
- How long do I have to wait to see my child after I give birth?
- Have you ever tore, or needed to get stitches? From the ultrasound pictures, her head looks pretty big haha. What was that like?
- What was the most painful part of the whole childbirth process for you?
I really need all the help and advice and answers I can get.