Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help?!?!?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
  • 6 Replies

i am 16 me and my boyfriend broke up then i found out i was pregnant he cheated on me then flirted with other girls i dont want to tell him im pregant but i dont want to souind mean so idk i really need advise on anything im really lost about everything so any advise would really help me alot plese and thank you :)

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NicholeJirik
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:02 AM

tell him. the father of my daughter did the samething, but its better to tell him, and that way you can get child support, i hope things work out for you.

flower11512
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:04 AM
thank you ill try it just scares me
Dilara
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Tell him, he has a right to know he is going to have a child. If he doesnt help out then you can always get the state involved and get child support. worse thing to happen, he gets mad but either way it doesnt matter. The little one is most important now. :) I hope things work out, and if you need someone to talk to about things, I'm always here if youd like 

flower11512
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:09 AM

thank you i need some people to talk to who under stands me right now

Quoting Dilara:

Tell him, he has a right to know he is going to have a child. If he doesnt help out then you can always get the state involved and get child support. worse thing to happen, he gets mad but either way it doesnt matter. The little one is most important now. :) I hope things work out, and if you need someone to talk to about things, I'm always here if youd like 

Dilara
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Well believe me no one will understand you better than another mom who is young and still remembers the stress of being in a 'young relationship' so shoot I'm listening :)

Quoting flower11512:

thank you i need some people to talk to who under stands me right now

Quoting Dilara:

Henrysmomma0915
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Tell him. Plain and simple. He deserves to know no matter what happened between you two.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)