• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EMEREGENCY. Need to make money

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:06 PM
  • 12 Replies

My fiance has a job but we are in debt because of his deployment being cancled, im a stay at home mom and i dont have the extra money to put my son in daycare, does anyone know how i can make money from home? i tried joining some sights but they were all spam.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C.H.E.L.S.E.A
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Aside from selling things like Mary Kay, etc there really aren't any ways to make money from home. Could you try getting a job that has different hours as your husband's job so that you don't have to put your son in daycare? The only other thing I can think of is donating plasma. You could make between $100-250/month depending on how much they pay where you live.

elliotmommytobe
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:26 PM
Inboxdollars
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
HyrulianHeroine
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:34 PM
Pick up a hobby you love and try to finance from it. Sell some Avon or become a party gal hostess for taboo essentials. I like to pole dance I'm training to be a fitness trainer while being at home. It's really about creativity drive and resources
eds6619
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:35 PM

can you babysit in your home?

TheMommyTaxi
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I sell thirty one.  Mary Kay, Tupperware, thirty one, pampered chef...all are good home based businesses.

tgiselbach
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Scentsy is an amazing direct selling opportunity! If you'd like more information please let me know!!!
nelliesmommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:54 PM

BUMP!

m0mmym0nster
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Donate eggs, or become a surrogate...

blondie.mom
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Surrogacy is something that you shouldn't do just for the money, and it's actually less than minimum wage if you consider all the meds, cycles, dr appointments, and the length of time.

OP could you babysit during the day? Or maybe get a part time job with opposite schedule from your dh?

Quoting m0mmym0nster:

Donate eggs, or become a surrogate...

m0mmym0nster
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:55 PM

You asked what you could do sitting at home... I answered your question.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)