• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm pregnant and i'm scared!!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:29 AM
  • 21 Replies

I'm about 7 days late for my period so I just took two pregnancy tests that immediatley came back positive!! I scheduled an appointment for monday but im soo nervous i've never been pregnant before I have no idea what foods I should/shouldn't eat or anything :/ 

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Aww congrats! Pregnancy is a wonderful and very difficult thing lol. Going to the doctor right away is the most important thing. They will tell you about all your options and tell you everything you need to do:) Just breathe, everything will be fine. How old are you? 

Mommy-Of-Twins1
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Its a very scary position to be in at first, but after a few weeks joy & anticipation start to take over that fear. Congratulations on your pregnancy & if you need to talk iim here. :)

Quoting proudmommy2b20:

I'm about 7 days late for my period so I just took two pregnancy tests that immediatley came back positive!! I scheduled an appointment for monday but im soo nervous i've never been pregnant before I have no idea what foods I should/shouldn't eat or anything :/ 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy2b20
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:29 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you!! and i'll be 20 in 2 months :)

proudmommy2b20
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this

awwwwh thanks :) it all just seems so unreal to me but the more i think about it the more excited I become!

BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Let us know how your doctor appointment goes!

Quoting proudmommy2b20:

awwwwh thanks :) it all just seems so unreal to me but the more i think about it the more excited I become!

AleaKat
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
It's ok!
Just remember all things in moderation.
My diet didn't change much when I got pregnant I just cut back on seafood and obviously no smoking or alcohol.

It'll be ok just one step at a time.
I had my first at 19.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MillerBabies
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrads.. i Found Out i Was Pregnant A Little Over A Week Ago it Can Be Scary But it Can Be The Most Amazing Thing To Go Threw Keep Your Head Up & Just Make Sure You Ask A Lot Of Questions if Wanting To Know What's Okay To Do.& Whats Not(:
MamaBoyer
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Just eat as healthy as you know how. Keep hydrated. And smile, being a mommy is so special. =)
proudmommy2b20
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Thank you everyone! you guys are making me feel much better about being pregnant and I will keep you posted on how my appointment on monday goes :)

sue5109
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:40 PM
I am also nineteen and 8 months preg with my first. I'll be twenty this month though. Idk about you but my pregnancy was not planned so it was very scary at first. But I have been with the dad for four years and he was so excited so it helped keep me sane lol it is hard and scary but truly is beautiful and goes by really fast :) I'm here if you wanna talk about anything!!

Quoting proudmommy2b20:

Thank you everyone! you guys are making me feel much better about being pregnant and I will keep you posted on how my appointment on monday goes :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)