• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Expecting #2 -- Thrilled!

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

AF was 6 days late, so I decided to take a HPT this morning, which showed a "pregnant" result in no time at all! My boyfriend and I are super excited, I have been off birth control since September, so we haven't been preventing but we also haven't been actively trying. Looks like i'm due around the 11th of November! 

I have a 17-month old daughter (Karsyn) who brings so much joy and happiness to my life and I know she will be an amazing big sister! It feels so great to be settled down in our own place with financial security, I feel like I can actually be excited about this pregnancy and baby. 

& the best part? I'll be finished with my Associates Degree in Biology at the end of the summer, so I'll have a college degree completed before this little bambino arrives! :)

Just wanted to tell somebody the good news since we're waiting a few weeks to tell our friends and family. :)

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Aww congrats mama! :) That's very exciting. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Keep us updated on your progress:)

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Congratulations!  How exciting. :)

BlahNomMom
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Congrats! Thats awesome news
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liams_mama12
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Congrats !!! Me and Dh were ttc baby #2 in January.... I thought it would be easy lol but it didn't work. We didn't ttc our first born, he was a surprise so I never "tried" and planned for a baby before. It was extremely hard and it turned out to be a failure. Now its March and I think I'm pregnant lol we decided to wait to ttc again and I've been working out and we just moved from NY to WA and I really can't see myself being pregnant now. It's funny how life works lol Well all in all, good luck and congrats ! It would be cute if you had a boy this time :) And if we are pregnant, my due date would be November 18th :) 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Aubrey-Nicole
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Congrats!!!! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy!!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:19 AM
Congratulations!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)