Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birth control question...

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
So I've been taking the mini pill or the real name jovilette ... My dr. Told me I wasn't suppose to have a period well i got my second period since having bentley (I started the pill while I was in the middle of my first pp period) . Idk if this is bad or not that I got my period while taking this bc. But it's very frustrating !! I didn't want any more period Dx ugh.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KylersMom8-16-7
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM
I was always told your periods would be irregular and you'd have breakthrough bleeding on the mini pill. I had a period twice a month and was really sick while on it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:09 PM
If you haven't been taking the pill at exactly the same time every day (within an hour), or if you've missed any pills you will more than likely have breakthrough bleeding.
aniters
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I was on the mini pill for 3 months after I had my son. I haven't gotten my period since my son was born. He's 15 months now.
Proud-mommy-of2
by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 9:38 PM
I just gt my period for the second time since having bentley and I've been on the pill not even a month (will be a month this Thursday ) but I'm going to switch to my combination birth control pills cause I didn't have break through bleeding with it and my periods were always exactly on time not scatteredlike they are now. >:( stupid birth control pill!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)