Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heyyyy mommies

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM
  • 7 Replies

I'm a mom of 12 month old fraternal twins. Fortunately I was lucky to get a girl and a boy on my first shot :) We currently live in killeen because my husband was stationed in Fort Hood. Long story short I WANT to MEET other MOMS in my area ! 

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Hello and Welcome! Aww congrats on your twins how fun:) What are their names? My name is Kaylie and I have three little kiddos. I would love to get to know you!

Vibrantsmiles
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:26 PM

aww thanks I would love to get to know you too :) but to answet your question my son's name is Elijah and my daugter's name is Eniah. I dont know how you do it with three lol I only have two and their a handful ! Are your kids multiples? what are your kids names?

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! I don't live anywhere near you, but I hope you're able to find some good friends. Have you been over to the Military Moms group yet?

BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Yea, I think we could be great friends! Aww those are such adorable names, I love them! Haha yea I am a busy mama, but I couldn't imagine having 2 kids the exact same age, its probably crazy haha. No my kids aren't multiples thank goodness, I dont think I could handle it! You must be super mom:) Anyway, Aria is 3, Noah is 2, and Jaelynn is 8 months. Aria and Noah are only a little under 13 months apart and Noah and JaeJae are 16 months apart. 

Quoting Vibrantsmiles:

aww thanks I would love to get to know you too :) but to answet your question my son's name is Elijah and my daugter's name is Eniah. I dont know how you do it with three lol I only have two and their a handful ! Are your kids multiples? what are your kids names?

Vibrantsmiles
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:43 PM

why thank you love I hope so too... i havent checked out that group yet but i'm going to.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Welcome to the group! I don't live anywhere near you, but I hope you're able to find some good friends. Have you been over to the Military Moms group yet?

erinmomofone
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Welcome to the group I am Erin I am 19 and have a 5 year old daughter Kyleigh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cemcnair
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Welcome! I'm not near you but glad you joined the group :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)