Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Old Were you When U saw The + Sign?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 99 Replies
How Old Were you When U saw The + Sign?
I was 15.
How Did You Tell Your parents?
I was living with my grandma at the time and I just pulled her to the side and showed her the test. Then I texted my mom. My dad wasn't involved in ky life that much so he didn't find out till My son Was 1 Month old.. O:
What's yalls stories?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
armyvet06
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM
I was 21. I was in the army, just came back from Iraq, and during our first formation back at work, I passed out. When I found out I messages my parents on fb. They were in a different state then me.
TattoodMommy19
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I texted my parents. I wasn't living with them.
ATG499
by Wendy on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:58 PM
I was fifteen. I sat my mom down at the table and told her I thought I was. (I had already seen the positive home pregnancy test, but wanted to go to the clinic.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Proud-mommy-of2
by Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I was 15 when I saw the blue little plus sign. I didn't tell my mom at all, I moved out of y moms on thanksgiving day of 09 and moved in with my dad and step mom. In December of 09 I was having horrible abdominal pain, went to get an ultrasound done got called back into the doc's office the same day and he told me my step mom and my dad that I was 18 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I was freaking out and so did my dad :/ lol. I had my daughter on April 1st 2010 and when I saw the blue plus sign again back in may last year I was gonna be 18 in July. I just had my son January 7th :) wouldn't change anything that has happened in my life. I love both my kids to the moon and back :)
merinasmommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM
i was 17 the first time i didnt live with my family and i had a mc at 15 weeks i didnt tell my family and they still dont know. I har 2 at 18(mc's) i sent them texts(i was married and we were trying) i was 19 with dd.when i was 34 weeks i showed up at thanksgiving....they clearly werent expecting that(i didnt want to tell them just to have another mc) i was 21 with ds and i sent everyone a picture the day he was born(im getting divorced and they dont approve of divorce so we dont talk)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaCryss20112
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM
I was 18 the first time. I told my bf he was 21 he was excited n scared. I told him i wasnt tellinh my folks. But one sunday im in the tube bent over throwing up. So i told my mom she was excited and mad bexause i wasnt too far into college and things like that. Had him at 19, then the second time we found out we just went ahead and told them. Neither side was super thrilled because we are still young and wanted us to wait. I had my second ds at 20. I love them both so much and everyone else adores them:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlondeMommy18
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I was 13 the first tiem I saw that little + sign staring up at me.

I sat my dad down and told him, he was upset but he supported me 100% thank God. My mom wasn't and still really isn't in the picture. 

Vibrantsmiles
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:34 PM

i was 18

KelleyKat13
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I Was 16. When i was 4 weeks pregnant, i went to the hospital (not knowing i was pregnant) for sharp stomach pains, i took a blood pregnancy test only to find it negative. they sent me home saying i had the stomach flu. A week later i was at the doctors office and the did a urine pregnancy test and there we go it was positive :) I called my mom and told her and she was so excited and supportive of me! i am 17 now and 40 weeks and 3 days now just waiting to be a mommy! and i cant wait! i wouldn't change a thing!

Peachy34500
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:38 PM
2 moms liked this
20 the first time, and 26 the 2nd
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)